Is the Brewtroller Dead?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonRock

Always Ready
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've been out of the hobby for a while now. Still keeping an eye on things, just not that close. Anyway it's time for me to come out of retirement and get back to it.

So it seems that all of my past links to Brewtroller have gone dead. I'm hoping that they have just changed rather than gone tits up. Anybody got a working link to the Brewtroller?

I believe they did go under, but someone bought up the rights. As of now I don't think they are producing anything but are looking at a crowdfunding solution to get restarted.

Well that's a bummer. I liked those guys. There were a lot of good guys involved with the Brewtroller. Hope it can be revived. And best of luck to the ones that started it. I'm sure that has been said before, but I'm a little late to the party it seems.

Ron - What happened to your BCS? If you still have it, check out the 4.0 software for it. It's a great update, runs solid, looks fantastic and is much more friendly.

Back