Iron Maiden Trooper ESB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodwha

Reaction score
I had seen this some time back, and liking Iron Maiden considered it until I saw what they wanted for it. Later I read that it was a very good beer, but I couldn't find it. I found it and grabbed one to try out.

2w5iuyw.jpg
[/IMG]

Anyone else try this? What were your thoughts on it?

I wasn't impressed with it. Not sure if it may have just been the bottle I got but, it tasted a bit skunky.

Since I am a fan of their music, I had to have a bottle. It was good but I really didn't think it was really good. But I do have the bottle from it.

My favorite is Can I Play With Madness, but the song the beer is formulated for is awesome! I've also been interested in the warfare of black powder arms after purchasing a few.

As a Huge Maiden fan I bought two just to leave on the bar.I haven't opened them.What pissed me off was the only people buying these beers are there fans and they have the balls to charge $6 EACH. They don't have enough money? There rich because of people like me.Time to give a little back.It left a bad taste in my mouth...and I haven't even opened it.

That's what kept me from buying one the first time I saw it. For the cost of a pint I could get a 6 pack of craft beer with a little extra change.

Succumb I did...

Saw this in the store the other day, but opted for an Elysian Oddball instead. Maybe next time

It was pretty good I thought. As an Iron Maiden fan, the second I saw the bottle I had to try it. I wonder if they've considered brewing other styles named after other songs.

-Jeff

Had to pop it open as it's bottling day. I like it. Not my favorite but it is rather good.

I'll certainly be keeping the bottle for display as I've always loved Eddie! Especially the Live After Death cover!

Latest posts

Back