Inset Drip Tray andCooling Lines w/ Danby 440

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrenaline-Junkie

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone on here knows where the coolant lines run in a danby 440. For some reason i cant remember but seem to recall the lines running in the sides of the fridge and not the top. There is only one warm spot on top of the fridge and its towards the door. Ideally i would like to install an inset drip tray. Putting one on top of the cooler would work but i want a nice clean look. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You're welcome. I understand completely. Adding a top would probably be a lot of work, but on the other hand, at least you could inset your drip tray. :D

Not only is it more work but i live in a one bedroom apartment in downtown chicago with someone else and im sure she wouldnt appreciate the mess id make as much as i would. lol

You said:"she wouldnt appreciate the mess id make as much as i would. lol"

And I said, lines or not, you are still gonna' make a mess when you cut out the skin.;)

Back