Inkbird ITC-310T $27.5 gets you wired, 2 stage temp controller with timer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived today! It will be a bit before I get to use it but for those worried about the shipping time, it won't be long.

Mine arrived today! It will be a bit before I get to use it but for those worried about the shipping time, it won't be long.

If you don't mind me asking, when did you place your order? Just trying to get an estimate of how long it might be.

My tracking # shows that it's been sitting at some shipping facility in China for 5 days now. I'm hoping the tracking info just hasn't been updated or something.

My shipping confirmation says arrival Jan 22 - Feb 12. Which is typical slow boat from China shipping.

But for 1/2 off and free shipping I'm OK with it.

All,

Most of the codes were given on Dec, 25th. We shipped from China by USPS international mail which usually takes 6 to 14 business days to deliver after we confirm the shipment.

Tracking # was added in your order details, like the format LS****CN. You can copy it on www.usps.com and keep your eyes where it is.

Any problems, pls let us know and we will reply you ASAP!

Thanks.

Inkbird Tech

If there are any codes left, I would like one too please.

Got mine today. It went from Chicago Customs on the 1st to delivery today the 4th, no update from USPS in between.

I would like a code if there are any left. Thanks!

I would like a code if there are any left. Thanks!

Pretty sure the last post by the inkbird rep clarified that this one's been done since Xmas. No more codes.

Mine arrived today! (Still shows delivery for 5 Feb) Compact, clean build. I have built a few STCs but not able to get them this small. Can't wait to try it out!

Thanks so much for your sharing. Any suggestion about it, pls email us. Thanks so much.

Interestingly enough Mine said delivered on February 5th. I just found it in my mailbox. :)

Ive had mine for a few days. Thanks again for making this offer available:)

I totally forgot there were discount codes for this. Glad I didn't actually miss out on a possible code (because there aren't any codes anymore)! Got my controller a few days ago (from Amazon). Works MUCH better at maintaining the temp in my kegerator than the stock controller, needless to say. :)

How do people usually attach these to kegerators? It works well, but the logistics seem a little awkward. I'd hang it on the wall behind it, but then I can't pull out the kegerator for maintenance, CO swaps etc. since the cords aren't very long.

Are codes still available? :)

NM. Was in a rush on the way out a door and didn't read the entire thread. :)

Last edited:
I totally forgot there were discount codes for this. Glad I didn't actually miss out! Got my controller a few days ago (from Amazon). Works MUCH better at maintaining the temp in my kegerator than the stock controller, needless to say. :)

How do people usually attach these to kegerators? It works well, but the logistics seem a little awkward. I'd hang it on the wall behind it, but then I can't pull out the kegerator for maintenance, CO swaps etc. since the cords aren't very long.

You could use one of those 3M stick on hook things. Or velcro

Mine arrived yesterday, but i was a bit lazy about checking mail, so i got it today, super excited to use this gem! I won't actually get a chance until after we move, but i'll be setting it up on my new ferm chamber once i build it.

Got mine today! :D Neat little device...Quick scan of the instructions leaves me scratching my head...Seems like a LOT of poorly translated Chinese..Maybe it was translated to Chinese, then back to English to print? I am too tired right now to try and interpret..

Completely forgot I asked for a code :drunk: Just got mine ordered a couple minutes ago... For 27.49 and free shipping i couldn't turn it down.

Anyone care to enlighten a guy, how do I get this thing into cooling mode? Th directions aren't too clear to me and I'm no slouch with tech....

I wish I had seen this thread earlier as I've been eyeing the ITC-308 model for a little while. However, I would certainly pull the trigger on the 310T model with the discount.

Question: What is the Day/Night feature or capability? This is listed as one of the differences between the 308 and 310.

Just rec'd mine, it is all set on a Rauchbier.

Temp Controller.jpg

I received mine last week and put it aside to warm up. I might have to play around with it tonight.

Inkbird- I was part of the first 40 and never received the code.. made a few comments along the way as the next 50 were being served.

Did you finish honoring the first 50 and just pick an choose? Don't care one way or the other but need to decide on what I'm doing with my 2nd chamber kinda been waiting for my code but also kinda gave up.

Inkbird- I was part of the first 40 and never received the code.. made a few comments along the way as the next 50 were being served.

Did you finish honoring the first 50 and just pick an choose? Don't care one way or the other but need to decide on what I'm doing with my 2nd chamber kinda been waiting for my code but also kinda gave up.

It was sent to your private massage. Pls confirm it. Thanks.

I wish I had seen this thread earlier as I've been eyeing the ITC-308 model for a little while. However, I would certainly pull the trigger on the 310T model with the discount.

Question: What is the Day/Night feature or capability? This is listed as one of the differences between the 308 and 310.

Thanks for your questions. The biggest difference is ITC-310T is with timer function. It is designed according to different temperature in different time when the brewers make the beer. Day/Night feature means that you can set day temperature and night temperature. It will be auto turned on/off according to the time you set in 24 hours.

Meanwhile, you can also set 6 times temperature values in 6 period time.

Con: both of them have the same features for the temperature controlling.

Got mine yesterday .... Thanks inkbird! Don't suppose you're going to be offering 1/2 off freezers with free shipping soon? Just a suggestion... ;)

Has anyone had trouble setting the correct time on this unit? Every time I try to change a time setting (day, hour or min) by pressing the up or down key the unit cancels out of the setting mode and displays the pv and sv temperatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back