Inkbird ITC-310T $27.5 gets you wired, 2 stage temp controller with timer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered! With points from credit card the total is less than $6. You can never have enough toys!

I assume by looking at the specs that my 120 Volt 1650 watt element will not work with this device?

Not available for amazon prime? Says Feb 5th arrival unless I pay an extra $30 for expedited shipping?... I'm in USA also.

Item is in China now. Usually it takes 6 to 14 business days to deliver. If it is in Amazon fulfilled condition, it is available for AMAZON PRIME. We will note in HBT if it arrives FBA.

Ordered mine, 27 bucks was just too hard to pass up. I've been using an Inkbird ITC-1000 for my fermentation chamber for about a year, and it's been fantastic! I didn't really *need* the 310, but i'm sure i'll find a use for it, perhaps ferm chamber part 2!

Mine's on the way. Will be good to not have to switch my current homemade temp controller back and forth from fermentation chamber to kegerator. Great deal, thanks.

Same. I'm in the market for a temp controller.

I am in. I registered to this forum just for this offer!
Thanks.

Thanks for the code. It was still a good buy for 30% off so i got it. Now i need to buy a fridge or freezer.

Anybody is interested in this item?

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=567531

41bvTPxQfSL_zpsfxaqvsug.jpg

12in%20probe_zpssee5qywe.jpg

Any codes available? I got the 308 on a Black Friday deal, plugged it in yesterday and the relay kept cycling and unable to do anything as the screen was flashing. I submitted a return through amazon but need to order a new one.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back