Initiation / Hazing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Playinitcool

Reaction score
Hay there... just wondering if I had to go through some kind of initiation or hazing before I was allowed to post a topic. :drunk:

I posted in the Introduction forum this afternoon, but I got a quick message about being moderated first. I didn't get time to read the whole thing, so I'm not sure how long I should wait, or if it didn't go through. :confused: I didn't get any kind of rejection notice, and I see that there are 900 people on right now (nice :D) so I would imagine there are MODs.

Anyways, I guess this is kinda a test to give me a chance to read the message again more than it is an actual post, but whatever!

BTW... i took a lil sip of my pumpkin beer while transferring to 2nd fermenter... gonna be some good shtuff! :mug:

See you around the forums.

Yes there is an initiation but you have to inquire about the acronyms used on the site in order to go through it.

Come on . . . admit it . . . you're wondering what "swmbo" means, aren't you? ;)

Oh, and I just read a thread she started about her new handmade skinning knife. The hazing just took a turn towards the extreme.

Back