• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana -Stand, Keggle, Coney For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodyind

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a brewing stand with 2 burners and set up to add the third 175.00
1 15.5 Gal Keggle 150.00
2 cornies 20.00 each
Mill 45.00
I am in northern Indiana

I'd be interested in the corny kegs at that price... PM (conversation) sent. Where are you in northern IN? Thanks.

I sent you a pm earlier about shipping the mill and have not heard back? Can you please reply, I was asking for shipping quote to VA

I can pick up the kegs from you in Elkhart at the location of your choice on the 14 (a week from Friday) if they are ball lock and are still available.

Is the brew stand still available? I am in driving distance, but could you send me pics?
Thanks

...or is the stand sold? I didn't get an alert from what I recall through the site and just happened to check the page last night before seeing your response. Thanks for any pictures.
Still waiting for an email with pictures if you still have it. Thanks.

Back