Inaugural TB NYC Brewery Crawl: 2/24/18

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell happened to the cheers at the top of the Empire State Building? Or are we finishing with that?
giphy.gif

What a day! Fahmie25 and JulianB stayed awake the whole time. I did not stab axeman9182 (or anyone else, though the parents throwing infant birthday parties at Fifth Hammer were close). Special thanks to TWHartman, primebeer, Os, and Gene for everything.

Be on the lookout for Round 2, because there most definitely will be one sooner than later.

Non-hugs to the people above, as well as the ones below, for making the day great.
Steve / Leens / jammery / CoinStarChange / Roze / iamjo / farnold / nathanmiller / seedavid / MikeJones / quirk6 / tikk / gregkoko / Timmush / GuisseppeFranco / Padraig / Greg Caramenico

Glad everyone made it out and got home safely; here's to a day of awesomeness and, hopefully for today, one of rest.

Last edited:
What a day! Fahmie25 and JulianB stayed awake the whole time. I did not stab axeman9182 (or anyone else, though the parents throwing infant birthday parties at Fifth Hammer were close). Special thanks to TWHartman, primebeer, Os, and Gene for everything.

Be on the lookout for Round 2, because there most definitely will be one sooner than later.

Non-hugs to the people above, as well as the ones below, for making the day great.
Steve / Leens / jammery / CoinStarChange / Roze / iamjo / farnold / nathanmiller / seedavid / MikeJones / quirk6 / tikk / gregkoko / Timmush / GuisseppeFranco / Padraig / Greg Caramenico

Glad everyone made it out and got home safely; here's to a day of awesomeness and, hopefully for today, one of rest.

JulianB's nipples in pic 10 tho

Just received this email from Casey, the events manager at KCBC:
Hi Denise!
Hope everything was fine for y'all this past Saturday. What a beer week kickoff! Thank you for coming, we hope to see y'all again soon.

My response:
We had a blast, though personally KCBC is where things started to get a bit hazy (no horrible IPA pun intended).

Thanks so much for being so helpful and accommodating!

Enjoy the rest of beer week!

I'll show myself out now for making that terrible "joke," but wanted to pass that along to all of you. :)

I’m gonna try and get my photos posted today.

In the meantime- we have a few extra counter-pressure-filled 2L growlers of the beer we brewed for the event (the pils with South African hops). If anyone’s interested in claiming one, let me know soon!

jammery told me he’s going to book the pizza girls once a week at hop hills or something like it.

they were totally into me. one of them even gave me their business card, which had their business email address AND instagram!

I actually completely forgot about the falafel pizza portion of the afternoon. as I recall, I liked it.
but that raspberry sour at kcbc was my favorite beer of the day, as evidenced by me making almost all of you take a sip of mine.

Like he actually works.

i believe you're thinking of our friend from indana.

they were totally into me. one of them even gave me their business card, which had their business email address AND instagram!

I actually completely forgot about the falafel pizza portion of the afternoon. as I recall, I liked it.
but that raspberry sour at kcbc was my favorite beer of the day, as evidenced by me making almost all of you take a sip of mine.

i believe you're thinking of our friend from indana.

I believe I may agree with you there.

Back