In Missoula, MT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustang64

Reaction score
Hi all,
Name's Robert and I don't think I ever introduced myself but I have been on here a couple months. Just a broke college kid here who spends all his money brewing, cooking, biking or skiing. I would love to support with a paid membership but probably won't happen for a long while...

Mostly been brewing wines and ciders but I am planning on getting into some beer one of these days. Into Barbecue and cooking so you'll probably see alot of posts in the cooking forum from me in the future also.

Welcome to HBT! :mug:
You have come to the right place for wine making and home brewing. There is tons of great information here.
Hey! Have you visited Big Sky Brewing? Man I love their Moose Drool!

Hello rustang64,

Welcome to HBT. I'm in Miles City, and I know of one other guy on here that's in Power, MT.

A little far for any get togethers, but maybe we'll get enough Montanans on here some day to warrant a get together in Billings, or something.

BTW, the membership is more than worth it, and it costs less than 3 sixers of Moose Drool.

Again, welcome, and hope I see you around!

yeah we seem to be strung out pretty good.....................would be worse if you were down in Broadus and i was way up in Westby :D

glad to have another Montanan here Robert.................even if you are in Missoula :D

I gotta admit I'm a Bayern fan more than Big Sky... love that dopplebock, and their pilsner is darn good.

I know a ton of other homebrewers in Missoula so I'll try and talk them into signing up on here. I rarely go to a party in town where there isn't someones homebrew to drink. We have been talking about doing a homebrew-off in the spring or summer so I'll have to keep everyone posted on that if it develops.

rustang64 said:
I know a ton of other homebrewers in Missoula so I'll try and talk them into signing up on here. I rarely go to a party in town where there isn't someones homebrew to drink. We have been talking about doing a homebrew-off in the spring or summer so I'll have to keep everyone posted on that if it develops.
Sign them up! You can discuss your homebrew-off here among many other things.

rattler_mt said:
oh thats a low blow..................funny as hell........................but a low blow :D

The shtty thing is that my cousin just signed with the damn Griz, so I guess I have to be a Griz fan until 2013. I think I will have to make up a tee shirt...It will be Blue and Gold but say, "Reluctant Griz fan until 2013".

Missoula is my home town (I'm a Hellgate H.S. graduate). I first had homebrew at my H.S. reunion in fact and it was so good I decided to take up the hobby.

Back