Imaginary Friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about 5 minutes too slow, there, buddy. Thanks anyway.

You being God and all, you should have been a little quicker on the uptake. I'm just saying.

Now you're criticizing God. What was the name of your brewery again??? :mad:

Don't make me get all biblical on your ass....

A.) I'm really invisible. I look exactly like my avatar. It all happened because of a very bizarre auto waxing incident, but I don't like talking about it.

B.) Dear God in heaven ladies, PLEASE stop talking about Revvy. You have no idea how big his ego already is. You are going to make him unbearable to be around.

That is all.

ChrisHanson.png

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terriffic smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality.

Oh, one other thing- neener, neener, neener. :rockin:

And yet one more thing- he drives like a ****ing maniac!

*swoon* Thanks sexy one!!!! (Yes Yooper's a hottie...and ..... neener, neener, neener) ;)

But I drive like a maniac???? We only went like a mile...and those Nuns in the buick REALLY SHOULDN"T HAVE CUT ME OFF!!!

Yes Decjuicer is invisible....but he has a babe as a swambo, so we cut him some slack....

Shecky will always be african american to me....actually he will always be Robert Cray ...

Despite Biermuncher's AV...having seen pics of him...he seems to match his pics, that kinda distinguished grey short hair...If I were a chick...:eek: (and if we were gay we'd prolly make a hot couple.....I'm druk now...so cut me some slcak.)

The one that will probably shock the crap outta me one day is seeing Orfy....he will always be an English gnome....in my mind's eye, he's at least an old man....in his 60's or 70's...all wise and set in his ways....and really really cool...

In real life, I am a stacked roller derby blonde.

You hear that sound? It's the sound of ten thousand clicks on your gallery. :D

In real life I really am a drunken cat. And since I work graveyard, I frequently call at 2 AM.

Yoop, I liked the whip & leather avitar better, even tho I have seen pics, I still put the leather & whip with the pics. Hows that for an avitar to real life cross-over?

I don't own a parrot. And I'm not a zombie (normally). I am more like Hoss Cartwright though. Maybe a little smarter, sometimes. In my younger days I was mistaken for Dan Fouts and also Grizzly Adams just depends on the length of my hairs.

I was going to say that my avatar is pretty accurate, except that I wear glasses these days...

...but I find it difficult to follow that last pic. Crimony!

Shecky and DB- do you really think I didn't get it right away? C'mon. I'm not very cute, but I'm no dummy.

Aha! Fingers knows what I'm doing to him. That's what I find hot about him.............
except the "god" thing is kinda weird when I think of "hot" in the same sentence. Makes me want to go to confession or something.

i just wanted to say the word *****, ya know. subtly. there's my confession :p

The one that will probably shock the crap outta me one day is seeing Orfy....he will always be an English gnome....in my mind's eye, he's at least an old man....in his 60's or 70's...all wise and set in his ways....and really really cool...

Ya I expected an old guy untill I checked out his profile before meeting up...

As for my avitar, it is me, doing some trampolining in the courtyard of my university (I seem to remember getting free beer out of it actually)

I does describe me pretty well. You won't be long in my company before I mention either beer or bouncing.

Sadly enough, my avatar is actually me.

Nothing to see... Move along folks...
-Me

Without an avitar, I'll just have to rely on my screen name.:D

I'm thinking Yooperbrew should be changed to Cougarbrew;)

Well my Left hand bar really has nothing to do with me.
I am not the current crazy man that probably wasn't invited to the wedding but more so saw it as I walked drunkenly down the road to the liquor store.

And I do not have an Irregular heart Beat.
My picture is a funny one posted earlier, and my name is the name I used on my first ever internet forum (pbnation.com, a paintball forum) and the name played into the gun I shot at the time I registered(Impulse).

So it is very outdated. Sometimes the pics are of me, me and my wife, or my little guy (Son you sickos)

My views of avatars

Revvy is a simpsons cahracter
Orfy is an old gnome
Yooper is leather and whips
Shecky is a black man in or from England
BM is himself because for some reason I've seen his real pic quite often
OhioBrewtus goes to underage parties and takes pictures
DB is an Indian, Feather not red dot, that hangs out in the desert
BobbyM is a short, Take no **** Jersey man who lives in his garage.

My avatar is an automoton of Ralf Hütter of Kraftwerk, but I could probably take a picture of myself in the same pose and there would be some resemblence.

Back