I'm so going to buy this!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
I've recently taken up bicycling. The running is just too hard on my knee.
Well anyways, while browsing at the bike store today I saw this:

jersey.jpg

I'm SO going to buy this!!!!

badazz

i just went out and bought a mtn bike to get in better shape, while that would be cool i dont know if people would want to see me squeezed into one of those..lol

There are a ton of great beer jersey's out there. I've recently picked up biking as well and now I have the excuse to buy them. There was a slight slight murmur of a suggestion of putting together an HBT jersey! Probably wasn't serious at all, but I think we have enough cyclists on here that we could put together an order.

Kilted Brewer said:
There are a ton of great beer jersey's out there. I've recently picked up biking as well and now I have the excuse to buy them. There was a slight slight murmur of a suggestion of putting together an HBT jersey! Probably wasn't serious at all, but I think we have enough cyclists on here that we could put together an order.

I would buy one.

BierMuncher said:
Nice.

I'd buy one just to brew in...

+1 to that. So happens I was working on a bottle of the Bastard when I read this.

THEM: Nice jersey. How many miles did you do today?
US: 5.5 gallons at 1.065 and a batch of apfelwein.

Back