I'm brewing again

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clementine

Reaction score
After having my brew stuff shipped along with inconsequential things (bed, tv pots pan etc) from Hawaii to Waynesboro PA, I finally have my kit back in one piece and I just made my starter for my brew.

My Wife thinks I'm obsessed just because I was pulling apart the boxes with the glass carboys/E-Flasks and all that other stuff to see if they broke any of my brewing glassware before it even got in the house. Aside from some cosmetic damage to my stir plate we are back up and running, running for a american pale ale as fast as I can.

Just cause I'm excited I had to share, my beginnings well kinda. Wish me luck

Clem

:ban:

some women just don't have the correct priorities. maybe someday she'll understand :D mine thinks watching tv with her is more important than brewing a good ipa

some women just don't have the correct priorities. maybe someday she'll understand :D mine thinks watching tv with her is more important than brewing a good ipa

Hmmm Hops Hops and more Hops, I'm thinking Cascadian Dark Ale next one, Thankfully I have slants that survived OK so I'm saving WLP001 off the starter I just made ready for that bad boy.

Clem

Back