If you have an iPhone READ THIS NOW!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Says every person who's never had an iphone
Spoken like a true Apple kool-aid drinking fanboy. "Oh, you just don't understand how much better the iPhone is in every possible way" Just remember... you're holding it wrong.

I've messed around with iPhones helping friends out with stuff... I'll stick with Android, thankyouverymuch.

dkwolf said:
Spoken like a true Apple kool-aid drinking fanboy. "Oh, you just don't understand how much better the iPhone is in every possible way" Just remember... you're holding it wrong.

I've messed around with iPhones helping friends out with stuff... I'll stick with Android, thankyouverymuch.

Come on kiddo, Let's keep the slams out....
After all, it's normally the Fanboys that scream "fanboy"...

hmm. I'm stuck on objective 1 making a logo. Nothing on the screen responds to a click.

Frogmanx82 said:
hmm. I'm stuck on objective 1 making a logo. Nothing on the screen responds to a click.

Close the app completely and reopen.... If it doesn't work reload the app from scratch

Confused on how to invite friends! Have had a couple people from here become popaya friends but no idea on how to get them to pop up on the barrels to visit their farm. Any suggestions??

I am on there as Forstmeister. Someone add me so I can satisfy that ruthless prick who keeps yelling at me!

forstmeister said:
I still can't figure out how to visit other breweries. Anyone?

I think this is everyone's problem so far....
I have papaya friends but now I cannot figure out how to get them onto the barrels?

Is there a way for us to find an email address or some contact information from the producer of this app?

I just added Papaya102141713 and in about 10 minutes, he had added me, and we did the friend exchange and hes on the barrel.

Vegan believe that was my plant not sure how it worked but your name pops op on the barrels and gives me the option to visit all the other friends that I have accepted it asks me to invite then it never gives the option.

I just clicked on the 1, 2, 3, prize stand with the blacked out figures, then invite friends, typed in Papaya102141713, then invite, and it worked.

I just clicked on the 1, 2, 3, prize stand with the blacked out figures, then invite friends, typed in Papaya102141713, then invite, and it worked.

I did the same, and he shows up in my friends, but not on the barrels. I still can't visit anyone else on here.

spoken like a true apple kool-aid drinking fanboy. "oh, you just don't understand how much better the iphone is in every possible way" just remember... You're holding it wrong.

I've messed around with iphones helping friends out with stuff... I'll stick with android, thankyouverymuch.

lol

theveganbrewer said:
I just added Papaya102141713 and in about 10 minutes, he had added me, and we did the friend exchange and hes on the barrel.

Can u friend me? Papaya102451745
How do I confirm?

Coastiebrewer said:
Vegan believe that was my plant not sure how it worked but your name pops op on the barrels and gives me the option to visit all the other friends that I have accepted it asks me to invite then it never gives the option.

Can u friend me?
Papaya102451745

forstmeister said:
I did the same, and he shows up in my friends, but not on the barrels. I still can't visit anyone else on here.

Me too....
What's your papaya name?
Here's mine Papaya102451745

I think I figured it out...

You need to be online at the same time...
Costie and I were not but when Vegan tried Costie must have been playing at that time...

Eventually I became friends with everyone. It will involve friendship, and then inviting them to the game, and then eventually getting pranked by everyone. :mad: at my bottling line hold up because of you guys.

So I think it requires having someone add you. I finally got a request and that person shows up on a barrel for me. I have 2 people I sent requests to that accepted (I think) but they aren't on the barrels.

theveganbrewer said:
Eventually I became friends with everyone. It will involve friendship, and then inviting them to the game, and then eventually getting pranked by everyone. :mad: at my bottling line hold up because of you guys.

Send me a request if you can. I sent you one that was accepted. Do I show up on the barrels on your page?

What's everyone's level? I at 9 now, waiting on a big Nordic crop to finish tonight. 8 hours is a long time to wait.

Back