If you could only drink 3 Beers for the rest of your life, What would they be?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean this???? @rodwha Nomura batch is Awsome also!!
20181223_193041.jpeg
20181223_195943.jpeg

Show off!

Yes indeed! We went to Craft Pride for the IPA throwdown and both unanimously chose that beer, which I think did win.

Isn’t this considered a Hazy/Juicy/NEIPA?

Please tell me about Nomura. I’m not familiar with it.

Sounds like a scenario where I don't have much time left. In that case; a monchshof kellerbier, then a handful of pills, followed by two more kellerbiers and a swan-dive into the sweet embrace of eternity.

Historically:
-------------
Fuller's ESB
Pilsner Urquell
McEwan's Scotch Ale

More Recently:
-----------------
Great Lakes Eliot Ness
Pilsner Urquell
B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher

Preface:
---------
I can no longer find Fuller's ESB locally, so Eliot Ness replaces it out of necessity, and is a worthy substitute.
To me BORIS is like McEwan's on Steroids. McEwan's disappeared from the shelves here for a long time, but now it's back. But BORIS beats it hands down.
Pilsner Urquell is finally consistently good now that it is in brown bottles. It was locally hit or miss before then.

Last edited:
Outside of my homebrews.....

Treehouse Eureka w/Citra
Treehouse Green
Left Hand Nitro milk stout

I've survived terminal big C for 19 years, I'm getting three extra days of eternity, thus:

1. Foam Distopian Dream Girl
2. Prairie Birthday Bomb
3. Bavik Super Pils
4. Trillium anything DDH
5. Jester King whatever
6. That Belgium beer thing

Wow, thread resurrect...

so, my three, and this is hard.. assuming commercial and not my own.

1) Cantillon Gueze (maybe 3 Fontinen..)
2) Ritterguts Gose
3) ... wow, this is tough, I suppose a non-sour, umm..

Nope, just do bottle-conditioned beers for the yeast, and I will do the rest(if I have to, though I don't really mind.)..

Back