If I see one more +1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No more +1??

Ok, then I suppose I'll have to substitute with

2 thumbs up 01.jpg

TWO THUMBS UP!

i can't stand the forum shorthand. it isn't that hard to type out "in my opinion", instead of "IMO", or to say "i agree", instead of "+1". there is a point where too much shorthand is just annoying.

i can't stand the forum shorthand. it isn't that hard to type out "in my opinion", instead of "IMO", or to say "i agree", instead of "+1". there is a point where too much shorthand is just annoying.

Shouldn't be too much trouble for you to find the shift key to capitalize your letters then! ;)

Jefe/Jafo, What is a plethora?

Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, you have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?\

of course this means that I have to add some other memorable 3 amigos quotes!

Bartender: We don't have beer. Just tequila.
Ned Nederlander: What's tequila?
Bartender: Uh, it's like beer.

or how about

Rosita: I was thinking later, you could kiss me on the veranda.
Dusty Bottoms: Lips would be fine.

cklages said:
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, you have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?\

of course this means that I have to add some other memorable 3 amigos quotes!

Bartender: We don't have beer. Just tequila.
Ned Nederlander: What's tequila?
Bartender: Uh, it's like beer.

or how about

Rosita: I was thinking later, you could kiss me on the veranda.
Dusty Bottoms: Lips would be fine.

+3 Amigos

It's good, not quite great. But it is one of those flicks you can watch again and again. Excellent comedic performances by all involved.

It's good, not quite great. But it is one of those flicks you can watch again and again. Excellent comedic performances by all involved.

"Would you like to kiss me on the veranda?"
"I'd rather kiss you on the lips!"
classic stuff...

Back