• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale IA - Complete 10 Gal Brewery, Propane. Morebeer, SSBrewTech, Etc..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPowers

Reaction score
Pictures here: Homebrew Equipment - general for sale - by owner

Decided that it's time to retire from homebrewing and dedicate time for some other hobbies.

Edit: Going to start parting this out.

Selling full 10 gallon brew system. Turn key. Everything you need to brew, ferment, keg (or bottle) and serve.

Equipment list below. Some items aren't pictured, and there is a lot of additional equipment/parts/etc... to go along with the system. I'm only listing the major items below.

Hot side
- It is the non-automated version of this, which they don't sell anymore: BrewBuilt Low Rider Digital BrewSculpture™ V4 | MoreBeer
-All kettle valves have been replaced with valves that are easier to disassemble
-One of the original march pumps died, it has been replaced with a blichmann riptide
Stand/kettles/sparge/herms -$3000
Pumps/tubing/etc... -$200
Stout chiller - $150

Cold side
SSBT 14g brewmaster conical fermenter & tri-clamp fittings $650
-Set up for pressure transfers, blowoff, etc...
-Includes FTSS controller for heating and cooling, do not have heating pad/neoprene jacket
SSBT glycol chiller - $700
Tilt Hydrometer - $50 - Sold
Transfer tubing - $50

Serving
Kegerator/taps - $400
-Plumbed for CO2, 1 N2/Beer gas line
-Includes nitro faucet kit for 1 intertap faucet
-6 way gas manifold
Extra 4 taps, 1 perlick 630ss $50, 3 intertaps (stainless flow control models) - $30 (each)
Torpedo kegs 5G - $60 ea (8) - Sold
Other kegs 5G - $45 ea (2)
Torpedo 2.5G - $40 ea (4) - Sold
Torpedo 1.5G - $40 (1) - Sold
20lb CO2 -$80 - Sold
5lb CO2 Aluminium - $40
5lb Nitrogen/Beer Gas - $100

Misc
Stainless Steel Work Table
Monster Mill 3 roller mill, mounted on table w/high torque drill to drive - $250
Last straw bottle filler
Various grain storage containers

Last edited:
If you decide to part it out and willing to ship, I'll take the tilt, 1.5 gallon keg, and a couple 2.5 gallon kegs.

Bump. I am going to start parting this out. Not planning to ship, but willing to meet within a reasonable distance of Des Moines. Send me a message if there are specific pieces you’re interested in.

Bump. Updated list of what is still available. Taking offers.

I’d love the mill, don’t need the table. But would have to be shipped. Pirateship.com has great discounts for usps and fedex.

I’d love the mill, don’t need the table. But would have to be shipped. Pirateship.com has great discounts for usps and fedex.
Already have a couple locals interested in the complete mill setup so going to hold on that for now. Good tip on pirateship though, I’ll check that out.

Latest posts

Back