I thought BM's Centennial Blonde was hard to screw up :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwohlenhaus

Reaction score
My second all-grain batch and I was going to be all technological about it. So I had multiple digital devices open at once trying to make everything go well and I got bit in the rear! I had one open to the 5 gal recipe and the other to the ten mistakenly. I have a super hopped version of centennial that I can not find a beer style to fit. In essence I doubled the hops (40.9 IBU's) I am kind of bummed about it because I was going for the beer that would be drinkable to the commercial beer crowd. I don't doubt that it will be drinkable to me though.

I should have known better than to brew as I was very unprepared for the day. all in all the brew day went well though. And the light at the end of the tunnel to it all is that not only will I brew it again as was originally intended for the recipe, but who knows I may have stumbled onto something that I will really like

I have brewed this recipes and doubled the hops in the past, I thought it turned out very good. With that said your BMC friends probably won't like it.

Latest posts

Back