I need some beer toasts, funny sayings etc for a wedding card.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petep1980

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My wife needs some funny saying, toasts or whatever to throw in a wedding card for some beer drinkers. What are some of your best ones. Try not to be too cheesy please.

Not beer specific, but my favorite has always been "Here's to staying positive, and testing negative". Lol

I don't drink any more............(I don't drink any less either!)

I used to drink a lot in the 90s...........now I don't care what temperature it is.

Here's to a long life and a merry one
Here's to a quick death and an easy one
Here's to a good lass and a pretty one
Here's to a good pint and another one

Man may live without poetry, music and art;
He may live without conscience and live without heart.
Man may live without science and books;
But civilized man can't live without cooks!!!

I have a few....

To my wife and my girlfriend, may they never meet.

A toast to nipples, without them, boobs would be pointless.

The tastiest beer is the one in your hand, the worst beer is the one you don't have, and the best beer is the one thats free!

This ones a bit on the gross end but....

If my dog could piss this stuff, and if I thought he could piss enough, I'd chain that dog to the foot of my bed, and suck his d*** till he was dead.

To woman's panties!!... Not the best thing in the world, but the closest thing to it!!

That's all I got for now, hope you enjoy them.

I told my wife that I was going to quit drinking, the next morning, I found divorce papers. Under the, "reason section," she put for being a quitter.

Heres to the woman in the little white shoes, shell take all your money and drink all your booze, she may mot be a virgin but thats not a sin. Shes still got the box that cherry came in.
O one more
If water was liquor and i was a duck. Id swim to the bottom and never come up. But waters not liquor and im not a duck so drink your drink and shut the %#£¥ up.

Here's to you,
Here's to me.
The best of friends we'll always be.
If we ever disagree,
**** you and here's to me.

Always been my favorite.

One of my favorites "Here's to fire, not the kind that brings down shacks and shantys, but the kind that brings down pants and panties!!!" Cheers

May you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead.
My friends are the best friends, willing and able. Now let's get to the drinking! All glasses off the table!
May your house always be too small to hold all your friends.
May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door.
You guys beat me to it, but f*** you, here's to me! :mug:

Skol!

He who drinks gets drunk.
He who gets drunk goes to sleep.
He who sleeps does not sin.
He who does not sin goes to heaven.
Lets drink and go to heaven.

My dad was Special Froces and his favorite was:

Wine, Women, and War; two should be hot! and one slightly chilled"​

Than again,,, amybe not for a wedding...

Latest posts

Back