I need a brewery name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cimerian

Reaction score
I'm really getting into the home brewery and more and more I've been trying to think of a brewery name. I was thinking Hillsboro Hop since I live in Hillsboro but that actually to me sounds like a better beer name than a brewery name. I was thinking it would be cool to have something to do with where I live. Either maybe the City or State of Tennessee. I have a friend who is in the sign making business so I was going to get them to help with design of beer labels etc. and brewery logo but I still need a name. What is a good way for me to figure out a name. I keep drawing a blank. I was hoping to go see him tomorrow to get some ideas on designs but I kind of need to bring him something to work with. Maybe throw some ideas at me to give me a start?

Oo I like the idea of using Coffee County. I completely skipped the county and did not think of it.

Some words I've come up with that I am playing with are. Manchester, Hillsboro, Coffee, mountain, valley, redneck?, porch. I dunno just brainstorming

I'm still looking for my name as well. I'm assuming it's just going to be one of those things that hits you, and when you know, you know. I play music as well, and I've spent hours thinking of band names... It never helps me. It just sort of comes to you, IMO.

Hillsboro Homebrew

I'd keep the brewing name simple and easy, then come up with creative names for your individual brews!

It finally hit me. Had nothing to do with where I am. And like someone else said you just know it. Volstead Brewery

Back