I need a beer NOW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kungpaodog

Reaction score
hmmm... I'm not a premium member and can't post in the rant forums, so admin can zap this as soon as they see fit...

All I'm gonna say is that after seeing that Washington Mutual was closed by the feds, and then sold by the feds to JP Morgan in the biggest bank failure in history, I need a beer or ten.

Well you feeling's mutual, we all need beer, except people around my part prefer to freak out as opposed to having a beer.

If anyone's throwing good bottles away, throw them my way.......... crash

hmmm... I'm not a premium member and can't post in the rant forums, so admin can zap this as soon as they see fit...

All I'm gonna say is that after seeing that Washington Mutual was closed by the feds, and then sold by the feds to JP Morgan in the biggest bank failure in history, I need a beer or ten.

We don't have a rant forum, premium member or not, so I put your thread in chit-chat, ok?

Thanks Yooper. I meant the debate forum, I just didn't have the name in front of me when I typed that first post.

I'm off to work in a few, it's 8:30, is it too early to have that beer or ten?

Back