I moved to the land of Bud Light!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThirstyCajun

Reaction score
Fellow Brewers,
For 5 years I lived and brewed in Oregon about 3 blocks from a fabulous brewer/vintner shop. Then real life and a need for employment brought me away from micro-brew heaven. North West Louisiana is a far cry from the Pac. NW. I have brewed a hand full of times since the big move but, with no one around to drink good beer with it just isn't the same. Does anyone out there in the greater Shreveport/Bossier area wana have a real drink?
Help!

First off, welcome to Louisiana! I will agree that our selection of beer is pretty dismal in comparison to what the Pacific NW has, but its getting better. I'm not real sure about the NW part of the state though. Come on down to the BR/NO area and you'll find plenty of craft brew and home brew enthusiasts ready to enjoy the stuff that does make it into the state.

Welcome, TC.

Check out the AHA website and see if there are any homebrews clubs in your neck of the woods? Ien 'm sure you'll make some new friends in time. Until then, enjoy this virtual group of brewing buddies!

Back