I miss the 80s!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movies were more origional then too now its just watered down repeats of what was.

An '81 FIREBIRD FORMULA (cars haven't been the same since that year), hot girls I couldn't get undressed (high school sucked), great metal (lousy pop music), bars would let you in without an I.D., cops would let you off the hook for drinking (make you go home though) and NO X WIFE.

An '81 FIREBIRD FORMULA (cars haven't been the same since that year), hot girls I couldn't get undressed (high school sucked), great metal (lousy pop music), bars would let you in without an I.D., cops would let you off the hook for drinking (make you go home though) and NO X WIFE.

This!

Musically I still live in the early 70's. I'm listening to Jethro Tull right now!

I didn't much like the 80's, which is a shame. I deserved a better decade to have most of my 20's in.

What about the wine coolers? One of the 80's worst ideas, Matilda Bay, Bartles and James, etc.....

Back