I love this time of year...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzal8

Reaction score
Seahawks release alexander...Chiefs trade their DE Allen to vikings...Seahawks and Falcons now may have made offers for Shockey in the last 24 hrs...Jets have had Mcfadden visit twice in the past week and may be looking to trade with the rams for the 2nd pick so they don’t lose him to raiders...Jake Long goes #1, Rams are now officially on the clock...Bengals turn down a 1st round and a 1st or 3rd round pick for Chad Johnson...and the word is the Commish is going to look to finally seal the deal with Matt Walsh to find out what he knows...if its actually even anything.

Though IMO the NFL season is the best of all professional sports, I think they definitely take the cake on offseasons as well.

Well, I love this time of year too. Baseball season is here and the Cubs are playing awesome.

Now if I could get basketball and hockey over with, everything would be peachy keen.

I could care less about the sports teams and their springtime antics.

I like this time of year because the honeys down at the UW take off their big puffy coats and sweaters and swap them for far less fabric.

Back