I Love the Process!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary G

Reaction score
7A6A2CAC-C899-442A-92B0-9E6AB4D6D089.jpeg

I always feel like a chemist brewing, bottling etc
That reminds me, I wanted to get a lab coat to wear while I brew! Then I'll have something to say over in the "Brewday Couture" thread.

@Gary G I totally agree! I even love washing bottles, it's some nice cathartic time to myself and I love my bottle collection that I've built up. I love the evolution from amazing aromas emanating from the brew kettle to the flavor developing over the couple weeks bottle conditioning, then stashing a couple away so you can see what you missed out on by drinking most of them in the first month they were ready.

That reminds me, I wanted to get a lab coat to wear while I brew! Then I'll have something to say over in the "Brewday Couture" thread.

you'd have to have a REALLY good reason to be wearing anything else under it, other wise it wouldn't be lucky! :mug: unless you were trying to brew outside in the snow, but then you wouldn't even be able to pass gas....

Last edited:
Back