I LOVE Kegconnection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hokie_Brewer

Reaction score
Placed my order last week and received this yesterday! They were awesome on the phone because I upgraded a couple of options in the keg package, no problems. I am PUMPED!

2 Kegs with a 5lb tank and a 4-way manifold to allow me to upgrade to 4 kegs eventually.

IMG_20110301_183016.jpg

And these....2 Perlick 525s with shanks. Very shiny! I love the solid feel on the pull too.

IMG_20110301_181242.jpg

Can't pump them up enough

Yeah they did a custom order kit for me too, and it came out perfectly. Awesome setups and awesome customer service. I will always order my kegging supplies from them.

I have to agree. I had them customize a kit for me as well. Great customer service. Also, everything ships assembled which is a big plus for me.

I want to add that today I ordered a 3 keg kit from kegconnection due to reviews and testimonials like this along with the prices. I can't wait to get my keezer going.

Reviews from people on here was why I chose them, and the prices were the cheapest I found. The customer service and quick turnaround were a bonus.

Can't wait to get beer that I MADE on tap!:ban:

How long does it take for them to ship? I ordered a two keg setup on Monday because of their prices and outstanding reviews here. Unfortunately I have been saddled with the "Amazon Prime" mindset and get antsy when I can't get up to the minute status updates.

It took forever for them to reply to email messages to customize a kit (nearly 2 months to upgrade a regulator, add a 4 way mainfold, some extra hose & disconnects).

Once it finally got delivered, I found that they messed up the hoses (shorted me by nearly half the extra lenth I purchased).

Yesterday, after 2 email messages to get it corrected, they are supposed to be shipping me new hose, clamps, and a clamp tool. That is a fantastic solution to the problem - better than I expected.

I will say that ordering via the phone is better than via email. In my opinion, they do a terrible job of answering email. Would I order from them again? Maybe, but it would not be via email or for a customized kit.

Atl Brew - call them and ask about when your kit will ship. They told me that I would get an email with tracking info, but I had to email them 2 times to get the tracking number.

I placed an order Wednesday of last week and havn't recieved a tracking number. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's here by Friday. I did drop an email asking yesterday if it shipped yet...

I got mine from them last week. I agree they were very prompt about sending out my kegs. Everything came out of the box ready to go, and it was all packed very well. Not to mention they were the best price I could find on the net. I'd recommend them in a heart beat, and continue buying from them.

I've bought all my kegging equipment from Todd at Kegconnection and love the service and the prices.

Thankfully I'm only an hour away, so I can drive down to pick the stuff up the same day that I order it.

-Richard

That settles it. I'm putting my order in today.

I've been looking at kegging setups for a week or two now, and I was on the fence!

William

I agree they are awesome. I ordered my first keg kit from them and they have great customer service. One of the gauges was damaged in shipping and they overnighted me a new one. I needed a hex nipple with 1/4" npt on one end and 1/4 left hand treads on the other to attach two different regulators. I work at a hose and pipe distributor and we didn't have them, but they had one in stock even though it wasn't on their website. I would suggest calling in and talking to them as all the salesmen know their stuff and it is easier to communicate with them that way. I just order a perlick and shank set up yesterday! I can't wait. I called in because I was on the fence about the Perlick vs el cheapo faucet and I needed to be talked into it.

What in the world? I called them twice yesterday and left a message, no call-back. I've sent three emails in the last week asking for a status, no return email. I put in my order almost 2 weeks ago... Blah. Maybe I'll get lucky and something will show up today...

I got really great service from them as well.

Just make sure you fully inspect the keg and all parts though! I thought they came fully cleaned and a dip tube had a 4" chunk of nasty pepsi moldy something. Took me forever to figure out why it wasn't dispensing liquid.

Doesn't hurt to fully clean them regardless of the state they are shipped in.

There setups are awsum i just ordered some more kegs this week i always call them first. Found some kegs closer to me and Todd matched their prices and threw in some freebies Very highly recommended !!!! They are defintely WINNING!!LOL:rockin:

I placed my order on Thurs, and they seem totally slammed. That may be why you're not getting much out of them.

I ordered a keg ands few perlicks from them and the keg came a little more beat up than I would have hoped. I didn't order the B grade kegs that are available so my understanding is that the keg should have been in good shape.

Since it sealed fine and I actually needed it right away, I didn't bother to call it in and ask for a better keg.

Perlicks came perfectly and work great. Can't believe how much better they pour from my old cheap faucets.

I just ordered a CO2 tank 5lb, a dual regulator and and temp controller last night, great prices and flat rate shipping, hopefully they can get it shipped soon!

I placed my order on Thurs, and they seem totally slammed. That may be why you're not getting much out of them.

Let me know if your order ships... I'm still waiting... :confused: I can understand if they are slammed but, give a brother an update! :fro:

My keezer is all done. Just waiting on my kegconnection order. Had to call 6 times within 48 hours to get them to take my order. All will be cool as long as my stuff gets here in a reasonable time...........i hope ....i hope ...i hope..........

I love 'em. I ordered a single keg kit for my keg fridge, and they're currently putting together all the pieces for an add on keg. Great service, great product, can't rave enough.

Since I'm close by, I just drive to pick up my orders. With that said, they are constantly busy. It's like a small beehive with everyone running around putting orders together. When I was down there last week Todd mentioned he was adding a couple of new employees to help out.

-Richard

The crew at Kegconnection are great. Both me and a friend of mine have bought several items from them, including their two tap tower sets at very reasonable prices.

I have met Todd (owner), Josh and Ben several times on my visits at their headquarters. Good people.

Jon

Just tried to place an order with Keg Connection but it looks like they are not doing the flat rate shipping anymore. The shipping price that their online checkout was quoting is too much for me.

REEEEEEEEHEEEHEEEEEEEALY!!!!????

That does suck. My dad is about to buy 2 kegs and some ingredients so that I can keep him in beer. I will have to investigate.

Yeah, how often do they offer the flat rate shipping anyway? Is that a predictable thing?

They're probably too back logged and had to discontinue the flat rate. They did the same thing a few weeks ago and as soon as they were caught up, reintroduced it.

Good, maybe they'll get caught up. I ordered on the 22nd of February, still no shipment that I know of... 2-3 business days for shipping? :drunk:

I ordered 2 ball lock kegs and DC's last week. I saw the next day that ball locks were being shipped with a "make shift" design until back in stock. Called them and asked not to be shipped until true DC's were in stock. They were very polite and understood where I was coming from. Just got the email of shipment. 3rd order but first time calling them. Great experience and happy thus far and will continue to use them. Another satisfied customer. ex

I ordered a 4 keg kit on March 4, and I only received the "Order Confirmation" email. As for others, they did not reply to my email asking for an update.

Anyone who recently ordered from kegconnection received anything ?

Thx

I ordered a 4 keg kit on March 4, and I only received the "Order Confirmation" email. As for others, they did not reply to my email asking for an update.

Anyone who recently ordered from kegconnection received anything ?

Thx

Did they send you a UPS tracking number yet? My guess is that the 4th of march being a friday, depending on what time you ordered it may not have process until the following Monday being the 7th. If I were to guess it probably didn't leave them until the 7th or today even. If you don't get a tracking number in your email by today I'd give them a call and see if I could get an update. It took about 4-5 days from the time I ordered until kegs were at my door.

So far my experience has been good. Back and forth with them on different custom kits since I was upgrading my kegerator. I think they got a little frustrated with me at one point, but in the end the worked it great for me.
I just spoke to KegConnection regarding my order from last week (Mar 2), it is shipping today, so I should be seeing either Friday or Monday.
Looking forward to finishing my keezer now.

I also ordered on the 4th but am figuring since it was later in the day that it wouldn't be touched until Monday. Hoping I get a tracking number by Thursday.

All I get is a busy signal when I try to call them and no response to my emails.

That's the same thing I keep running into. I left Ben a VM and never hear anything back... If your order ships before the one I placed in February, I'll be making a call to my credit card company.

If everything turns out alright in the end... I might cautiously give a recommendation... Otherwise...

I ordered 2 ball lock kegs and DC's last week. I saw the next day that ball locks were being shipped with a "make shift" design until back in stock. Called them and asked not to be shipped until true DC's were in stock. They were very polite and understood where I was coming from. Just got the email of shipment. 3rd order but first time calling them. Great experience and happy thus far and will continue to use them. Another satisfied customer. ex

I noticed that the DC / "make shift" substitute warning was off the homepage a few days ago and figured they were back in stock. Is that not the case?

Also, the homepage now states that all kits are now shipped with "premium manifolds" and "Easy Swap" connections.

I want to pull the trigger on my first kegging rig but based on some discussions here and their website changes... I can't figure out what I'm actually going to get from these guys.

Back