I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son and his wife heading to the Marine Corps Ball

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415410983.772856.jpg

Thank him (and you ) for your service.
Also, congrats on raising someone who can make it in the Corp. Hope my son turns out as well.
Finally, have a few beers to help with the knee.

Thank you from us both! If I've gotten to know you a bit, I know you are a very good man. Sons replicate their father and if we did right, they grow to be better than us. Pretty sure your son has a great father.

Yes. A few beers tonight for sure. My SIL is coming over. We're going to grill some burgers, watch a little TV, maybe smoke a cigar.

Cheers!!

Nice looking couple. Hope that have/had fun.

LRB Cheers! Hopefully Danny and I will both get a chance to brew and share some good times together with you. I didn't expect to be in SoCal this long. Sorry brother I didn't make it to your house.

Yep it is. There's 7 seasons. Starts out comedy. If I had to,well I don't have to, but in my evaluation. A cross between Hogans Heros, the Wonder years , A Team, and Sons of Anarchy. The last show for the depth. With also some James Bond stuff mixed in

Yep it is. There's 7 seasons. Starts out comedy. If I had to,well I don't have to, but in my evaluation. A cross between Hogans Heros, the Wonder years , A Team, and Sons of Anarchy. The last show for the depth. With also some James Bond stuff mixed in

Lol. Now that is quite a mix. I loved Hogan ' Heros and like SoA. I'll give it a look.

LRB, the blond girl, Sarah on The Chuck show is an Aussie. She covers her accent and sounds Americanish. Totally super hot girl in my biased opinion. ;)

LRB, the blond girl, Sarah on The Chuck show is an Aussie. She covers her accent and sounds Americanish. Totally super hot girl in my biased opinion. ;)

Watched the first episode. Now starting the second. Pretty good, and Sarah Walker (?) is very hot indeed, sort of a La Femme Nikita meets Agent 99.

A song been repaying over
I'my head

One of these days everything's going to be right. With a big old brew, and little old you

References, anybody?

Ahh the DRESS BLUES!

I wore them. I was so skinny then. They only fit for 2 or 3 balls, then they were getting altered every year.

A couple of other Marines and I volunteered for color guard in them for a few years (me with an old M14 rifle). I can't remember the occasions, veteran occasions. Seems like a million years ago really.

Semper Fi marines! Tomorrow is our birthday!

I wore them. I was so skinny then. They only fit for 2 or 3 balls, then they were getting altered every year.

A couple of other Marines and I volunteered for color guard in them for a few years (me with an old M14 rifle). I can't remember the occasions, veteran occasions. Seems like a million years ago really.

Semper Fi marines! Tomorrow is our birthday!

Semper Fi and happy birthday. I don't think you can really fault them if they only fit two balls. :)

Two days without a post?! What's going on!?

I accidentally backed up and hit my front panel on an I-Beam, doh! But, I actually just whispered a curse or two... and calmly parked my truck and inspected my damage. I guess we all make mistakes? I decided to make a batch of beer the next morning to keep my mind off of it.... it worked. I'm upset at myself, but we live and learn.

HBing, somehow, has taught me the importance of patience and that not to get worked up in the small things. Sure, might cost me $500-$2000... but i'm not hurt, i didn't hurt anyone, and I probably don't need to get my car insurance company involved.... not the best of weekends, but i was still a good one.

Two days without a post?! What's going on!?

I accidentally backed up and hit my front panel on an I-Beam, doh! But, I actually just whispered a curse or two... and calmly parked my truck and inspected my damage. I guess we all make mistakes? I decided to make a batch of beer the next morning to keep my mind off of it.... it worked. I'm upset at myself, but we live and learn.

HBing, somehow, has taught me the importance of patience and that not to get worked up in the small things. Sure, might cost me $500-$2000... but i'm not hurt, i didn't hurt anyone, and I probably don't need to get my car insurance company involved.... not the best of weekends, but i was still a good one.

That a good way to look at things. :mug:

I second @LabRatBrewer . Thanks to all of our Vets out there (especially those who read this forum!) Ya'll are truely American heroes and I'll pour some out for you all tonight. :mug:

I'm drunk and have a 9AM class in the morning. Luckily, no homework or tests all day, so I'll just show my face all day (unlike wednesday), then take a nap after classes for the party Friday night \m/

My German is a little rusty, but I think this is a plead to follow the Reinheitsgebot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxa75IrrzIU

Did someboday say....

NENA?

HAST DU ETWAS ZEIT FUER MICH, DANN SINGE ICH EIN LIED FUER DICH, VON NEUN UND NEUNZISCH LUFTBALLONS AUF IHREM WEG ZUM HORIZON!

She was a SUPER hot girl back then, and STILL is. Nena is my German sex dream. If I ever take my workable German knowledge on a trip (probably Oktoberfest? I'm a HBT'er, of course that's my choice) to Deutschland, I'll be tracking down Nena and my German Penpal from our High School class who I added on facebook (she was freaking SMOKIN' HOT)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfPTC7-wCL8[/ame]

Hello all. I know I have not been around. Funny how when you do not drink you kind of fall away from the site. But tonight I am going to brew:ban: Yup I think I have recovered enough that I can carry the stuff around and stay on my feet long enough to finish a brew session.

Life is good again:rockin:

Latest posts

Back