i like beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthogg

Reaction score
Wanted to introduce and say thanks for all the inspiration information I've gotten here at HBT. I'm stepping up to 10 gal batches and just upgraded my vessels. I'll be using a gravity fed system with a keggle HLT, 70qt Coleman Xtreme MT, and 15gal BK. I'm sure I'll have some questions because I'm moving from fly sparging to batch sparging. Don't have much experience formulating recipes so I'll be looking forward to mining the forum for suggestions. I'm in far northern Cal where it regularly gets 105 degrees in summer so upcoming is a ferm chamber build. Thanks and cheers!
-Brent

Howdy Brent.

Let me be the first to welcome you to HBT and also be the first to say:

• Whatever your question is/will be: That's already been discussed a bazillion times, try searching the threads before you post dim-wit.
  • No your beer is not ruined.
  • No you do not need to secondary.
  • F-your airlock activity, take a hydrometer reading.
  • The Big Breweries are the devil's minions.
  • Don't EVER use a glass carboy - you might as well ferment in a rattle snake.
  • All online vendors suck (except for the ones who are awesome).
  • Revvy is right - don't fight it.
  • That thing you said, here's the exception to it.
  • That will escalate quickly.
  • Whatever you are trying to sell, people can buy it cheaper here <insert hyperlink>. You're welcome.
  • Relax. Don't Worry. Have a Homebrew!

:mug:

Whoa,this year's Fade to Black is nice. You'll def find what ye search for here me hearty! Beer is good! Beer is good! Let's go drink some BEEEEEEER!!

Back