I have 15,883 posts. Clearly I know what I'm talking about.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Genpop! A lot has changed since you last were here, so we are going to need you to take the entrance exam.

1. Do airlock bubbles matter?
  2. What plays hockey, hunts, and marries Bob?
  3. Is it infected?
  4. Rehydrate dry yeast?
  5. Dry or Wet ribs?
  6. Will Reel return? (oops)
  7. Secondary?
  8. Name one TV star who brews and is on this forum.
  9. Does the president brew beer?
  10. How many admins are in TX right now?
  11. What country owns Blue Point Brewing in NY?
  12. Name 2 of the 3 broken keys on cheezedemon3's keyboard
  13. Who is the Riddle Laureate on HBT?
  14. Nerf bars, two wheels or Prius?

Ha!!

You suck, Crash. No one passes the test. Or maybe things are different in Gen pop. Everybody passes. Yay! Trophies for all the teams! /eyeroll.

How's he gonna get to 16,000 if it's shut down?

I'll start a new thread. PKU.

I think this IS the longest that I've played in genpop w/o getting banned.

Well, other than drooling over jaybirds awesome false bottoms. Yeah, I have one and it's an awesome decoration in my storage unit/apartment/pizza oven/smoker.

I like Wil Wheaton but he doesn't count, he is omnipresent online, nerdist, reddit, etc. he's probably got a presence on the Cat Fancy forums.

Thanks for calling me out on that. You're right.

Though there is another. Most people don't know that Homercidal was a bit player on Cheers. He was the pretzel guy. Delivered pretzels to the "coach" in the early episodes. Sad, his bad eye got him kicked off the show (some accusations of harassment, but that blinking was just physiological, AGVA is appealing). Anyway, his notoriety got him the mod job here, where everyone knows your name. Cheers!

Huh. I didn't know that about homercidal. I was in the working cheers bar set in the Hollywood Museum on the strip. My wife & I sat there drinking beers with the bridges boy that played the Apollo 13 wrecker in Rocketman.

Huh. I didn't know that about homercidal. I was in the working cheers bar set in the Hollywood Museum on the strip. My wife & I sat there drinking beers with the bridges boy that played the Apollo 13 wrecker in Rocketman.

I was just kidding about Homer. He's really a commercial snipe trapper and jackelope herder.

Hey, Crash. Campbell's Slow Cooker sauces. That's Whut we're all eating now.

Hey, why you have to drag me in to this?

Welcome to Genpop! A lot has changed since you last were here, so we are going to need you to take the entrance exam.

1. Do airlock bubbles matter?
  2. What plays hockey, hunts, and marries Bob?
  3. Is it infected?
  4. Rehydrate dry yeast?
  5. Dry or Wet ribs?
  6. Will Reel return? (oops)
  7. Secondary?
  8. Name one TV star who brews and is on this forum.
  9. Does the president brew beer?
  10. How many admins are in TX right now?
  11. What country owns Blue Point Brewing in NY?
  12. Name 2 of the 3 broken keys on cheezedemon3's keyboard
  13. Who is the Riddle Laureate on HBT?
  14. Nerf bars, two wheels or Prius?

Bwahahahaha.

Great answers, BTW! You got about 50%. That's a pass.

Nobody passes, PKU. :p

I doubt it. Not until they make me a Moderator. I have some pent-up banning I need to administer.

Hi Reel! ;)

Yeah, hi reeel. We miss you. Will you come back if we each pay $2 of your membership fund?

We miss the epic sandstorms.

Yeah, hi reeel. We miss you. Will you come back if we each pay $2 of your membership fund?

We miss the epic sandstorms.

Sure. But don't do it through this site. I don't want to be viewed as a charity case. PayPal will work. I can't think of anything I could possibly enjoy more. Well, aside from pinkeye or maybe a root canal. Good times!

Sure. But don't do it through this site. I don't want to be viewed as a charity case. PayPal will work. I can't think of anything I could possibly enjoy more. Well, aside from pinkeye or maybe a root canal. Good times!

But we'll allways think of you as a charity case ya old fart! And if ya stop letting them do that one thing you like so much you won't get pink eye so much.

Back