I hate the Ducks. Go Stanford...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well with the toughest schedule in college football, any team would eventually lose a game or three. How many top 4 or 5 ranked teams has Oregon played this year? Oh right... Anyway, its entirely possible Oregon may finally get a shot at getting manhandled by bama now.

I don't say this so don't get used to it but, please, PLEASE, hang 85+ on fsu. And use jameis winstons face to mow the grass on that field.

My crappy team that had the toughest schedule in college football versus your crappy team that didn't come close to that? Nm hope Florida state cleans the toilets with the suckducks

UCLA had the toughest schedule in football. What you think is always wrong; good thing no one cares.

I hope the ducks beat FSU just so they can get handled by Bama. The internets will probably explode if they get the chance.

And Bama will likely prevail, ending the "we're better than they are" dispute... finally!!

What real Duck fan thinks they have any kind of claim to be better than Bama? I don't care if you live in Eugene I've never heard such a claim from real fans.

Again I live in Eugene. They are all nuts here. They all think Bama is always overrated and that that the Ducks are the best thing ever since Jesus. That may help you all understand why I hate the ducks (go stanford)

Again I live in Eugene. They are all nuts here. They all think Bama is always overrated and that that the Ducks are the best thing ever since Jesus. That may help you all understand why I hate the ducks (go stanford)

No they don't. You are obviously lying. I'm in Eugene almost every game day. I think you're a bitter hater.

OK then. It's established you're a bitter lying hater. Congrats! Enjoy your new coach. Tedford is a peach, if you even land a ****show

Whatever you say hoppy. You're right; How would I know my own experiences? Thanks for setting me straight.

Aw look, oregon finally has something they can hang their hat on. It just so happens to be an individual player trophy that's named after a former Auburn head coach. And Auburn has three already

Aw look, oregon finally has something they can hang their hat on. It just so happens to be an individual player trophy that's named after a former Auburn head coach. And Auburn has three already

Not sounding like this is also something to hang our hat on...

Thanks for embarrassing that prick. Stat of the game, though, was that was the FIRST TIME Oregon beat a top two team ever. Good luck against Alabama cuz they'll need it lol

Good luck against Alabama cuz they'll need it lol

They won't be playing Bama.

Troof! Honeycutt is wrong. That's gotta sting. Queue the missed calls, whining, everyone hates the SEC bias, etc, etc, etc. :D Go Ducks!!!

image.jpg

Well, well, well... SEC sure **** the bed. Big challenge against Urban and the Buckeys. Should be a great show. Go Ducks!!

Jhoneycutt, you must want to crawl under a rock after this year's SEC embarrassing display of “Big Boy Football."

With the playoff, SEC Championships will be drastically reduced.

I was hoping to see Bama play the Ducks this year. Oh well. Should be an exciting championship game. Go Bucks

Meh, it's just a national title... The fireworks will be a bit more entertaining this year in Oregon

Crickets... Just goes to show, again, playing terrible teams all year can give you a huge false sense of security.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I still hate the ducks. So all you have to do is run the ball? Hmmm... I.hope Gary Anderson will run that play this year. Good riddance Riley. Oh, and I still hate the ducks

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I still hate the ducks. So all you have to do is run the ball? Hmmm... I.hope Gary Anderson will run that play this year. Good riddance Riley. Oh, and I still hate the ducks

Yep the ducks suck

Bets on how many days off hoppy has to take over this? Or how long it takes him to decide whether or not to tighten the rope and kick the chair away?

Back