I hate the Ducks. Go Stanford...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 rose bowl in that span of "dominating" , and let's be honest if you are a Pac10 fan that's what really matters outside of a NC, not exactly finishing the season like a dominating team should. All that flash with the regular season and nothing to show, this is the hate of the fans becuase who cares you win 11 12 games a season with no hardware the seasons a joke at that point.

1 rose bowl in that span of "dominating" , and let's be honest if you are a Pac10 fan that's what really matters outside of a NC, not exactly finishing the season like a dominating team should. All that flash with the regular season and nothing to show, this is the hate of the fans becuase who cares you win 11 12 games a season with no hardware the seasons a joke at that point.

In the era of the BCS and the playoff, there have been and will be many 11 and 12 win teams who will not have hardware who I would never say have had a joke of a season.

What team do you root for that has won 11 games who's success you have then marginalized and demurred because they lost a game against equal competition?

Easily^

believe it or not most non inbreeds care less about the SEC

You really are "racist" aren't you hoppy. I think a better term is prejudice but sooo many people these days use racist when it doesn't really apply so I will too. Anyhow I haven't heard of anyone that wasn't a ducks fan that gave one rats ass about that game so keep telling yourself it is so you can sleep better at night.

You really are "racist" aren't you hoppy. I think a better term is prejudice but sooo many people these days use racist when it doesn't really apply so I will too. Anyhow I haven't heard of anyone that wasn't a ducks fan that gave one rats ass about that game so keep telling yourself it is so you can sleep better at night.

You are a beacon of objectivity

In the era of the BCS and the playoff, there have been and will be many 11 and 12 win teams who will not have hardware who I would never say have had a joke of a season.

What team do you root for that has won 11 games who's success you have then marginalized and demurred because they lost a game against equal competition?

Speaking of bcs era and the coming playoffs. I can remember several teams over the years including Auburn that have went completely undefeated and didn't get a look for the NC. So I'm glad that little joke of a system is done for. Hell I as well as you all can prolly remember just two years ago LSU and bama playing for the NC. Taking away my pure hatred for that school and its fans I never once agreed with them being in that game. Come the eff on a team that isn't even the best in their conference playing for the title of best in the country? Yep glad its done. Now on to exposing the obvious weakness ogmf the new system and moving on to a full playoff. Can we all agree on that no matter how bad the ducks suck?

Speaking of bcs era and the coming playoffs. I can remember several teams over the years including Auburn that have went completely undefeated and didn't get a look for the NC. So I'm glad that little joke of a system is done for. Hell I as well as you all can prolly remember just two years ago LSU and bama playing for the NC. Taking away my pure hatred for that school and its fans I never once agreed with them being in that game. Come the eff on a team that isn't even the best in their conference playing for the title of best in the country? Yep glad its done. Now on to exposing the obvious weakness ogmf the new system and moving on to a full playoff. Can we all agree on that no matter how bad the ducks suck?

Hell if I remember correctly 2004 there were 3 teams undefeated when it was all said and done that were never considered. That's when I started seriously disliking the bcs crap. Then in 2011 started delving into its history and saw exactly what I expected which was a load of horse excrement and started a Facebook page calling for the end of the bcs. Lol again in glad its gone.

Btw you didn't have to edit that post. One thing in for is freedom of speech. Nowhere at anytime was anyone guaranteed the right to not be offended, which I wasn't. I think more people really just need to grow the eff up and maybe just maybe ignore things that offend them instead of trying to silence or censor everything and everyone.

Hey I'm on thin ice here. ;)

Yeah you are. Could you hold this for awhile?
600443-anvil.jpg

Cheers! ;)

Whys that? Tired of the ducks never quite measuring up? Lol you do know they recruit from all around the country right?

Tired of everyone down in that miserable place spewing the same crap all over the place. It's almost as if you have the same exact genetics.

Hey hoppy, which team is gonna keep the ducks out of the playoffs this year? Almost feels good to say playoffs when talking about d1 college football huh?

There are some damn good games on Saturday...

USC @ Stanford
MSU @ Oregon
Michigan @ Notre Dame
VaTech @ OSU

I'll be pulling for the BIG fourTeEN teams in all those games, and USC over Stanford...

Sad that even a woman that's been dead 26 years can single handedly beat Oregon huh hoppy

Hey hoppy, did you read where your precious sea birds coach took a big page from Gus Malzahn's play book?(you know, the coach at Auburn). Your welcome.

Nice try. Ducks have been running those triple read options for years. Maybe if uncle daddy Cletus taught you there was a world outside the sec you'd know that.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back