i get tired of looking in my fridge to see natty ice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColonelForbin

Reaction score
bud light lime, and corona. my roomates and their friends have horrible taste in beer. i still havent been able to convert them to craft beer drinkers. i never give them crap for it but it does irritate me to a degree to see such bad beer in the fridge everytime i open it.

They can't help it, their taste buds have to develop haha. The second beer I ever made I messed up pretty bad on it and it came out way to watery and with a hot fusel alcohol taste. So I took a six pack to a party just to get rid of some of it and a friend of mine who's a bud light drinker accidentally opened one and was like "hey man, not bad. Tastes pretty close to bud light."

Look on the brightside, they don't have enough sense to drink your good stuff.

And there it is. I'd bet that if you got them hooked on your beer, then they would want to drink it but not pay for it or help you make it. Then you might start complaining that they drink all their crap last and leave nothing for you. So count your blessings.

My apologies in advance for asking what is probably a dumb question, but what the h#ll is "natty ice"?

Back