I Don't Care About Brett Favre

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped caring 3 or 4 retirement announcements ago. Trouble is, if the media wouldn't keep giving it play, then maybe he'd roll over and break out the polyester pants and fishing tackle already.

If you look in the dictionary under attention whore his name is there in all caps....

And bolded.....

over and over again.....

until the page is filled......

and you are sick of it....

and ready to tear your eyes out.....

He's the most annoying thing on this planet....

:D

Hi. I'm Joe from Denver.

Can I add that I don't care about Tim Tebow?

Holy media saturation, Batman.

Lifelong packer backer here. F&%^ Favre. The F#$&ing F%^&. As a favorite T-Shirt of mine says... "We'll never forget you, Brent!" HA! That kills me...

Who? After 'he' left the Packers, I forgot about him. Rodgers is more than filling his shoes in his absence. Glad he is someone else's problem (I'm a Packers fan).

You guys are just jealous he is not playing for you! :)

I wish he WAS playing for Detroit! I'm sure he would retire after a few games. That is, if he didn't kill himself first! :D

I think the whole thing is kind of funny. He was one of the players I admired most, and now he is just a joke. Of course I still respect his arm and his playing, but it's all just a little tarnished by the retirement thing.

The only thing I care about right now is whether Detroit can come up with an OL to support our young QB.

Who is more of a attention whore? LeBron James or Brett Farve? I at least can respect Brett a tiny bit, he is a champion. He did defeat us pretty handely in the 96 superbowl.

As a Vikings fan I can say its quite annoying.

I don't know what's worse: Favre drama or having Tarvis Jackson under center. I'll take the drama.

It's still AP's team.

LOL, this is the only pic on that linked page that I care about...:D

Jenn_Sterger_closeup_in_hat.jpg

Oh that's the penis pic chick....grrrrrrrr. :)

My bro heard this on a flight into Wisconsin recently from the pilot:

"This just in - Farve has decided to retire to Mississippi to open a pastry shop. The specialty will be apple turnovers."

My bro heard this on a flight into Wisconsin recently from the pilot:

"This just in - Farve has decided to retire to Mississippi to open a pastry shop. The specialty will be apple turnovers."

my buddy told me that joke 18 years ago. we were in middle school.

Back