I can't figure it out...new beer line

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow - that may well be the most hideous pour of all time!
Did it look like that right out of the faucet, or did that take some time to totally flatten out?

What made you believe "My beer is carbed very nicely"?
Because I'm not seeing anything to back that up...

Cheers!

Did my regular carbing 30 PSI 24 hours 20 PSI 48 hours serving pressure 48 hours served been on gas for going on three weeks beer is definitely carbonated...the beer tastes carbed there isn't any head...no leaks on the system either did the check with starsan spray bottle nothing out of the ordinary except the new beer lines which like I said are 10 ft serving pressure on this was 14...I'm stumped

Holy cow - that may well be the most hideous pour of all time!

Did it look like that right out of the faucet, or did that take some time to totally flatten out?

What made you believe "My beer is carbed very nicely"?

Because I'm not seeing anything to back that up...

Cheers!

That is about 10-15 minutes after pour

Did my regular carbing 30 PSI 24 hours 20 PSI 48 hours serving pressure 48 hours served been on gas for going on three weeks beer is definitely carbonated...the beer tastes carbed there isn't any head...no leaks on the system either did the check with starsan spray bottle nothing out of the ordinary except the new beer lines which like I said are 10 ft serving pressure on this was 14...I'm stumped

Beats me. Only time I have had that problem it was from a leak.

Back