I cannnot believe I made something this good!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First off, let me say how much this forum has been a help, especially concerning my last question of adding more water.

Second, I racked our Redhook ESB clone into the secondary fermentor on Saturday. The Redhead and I just hoped it would taste like beer, and if it did we would be happy. But, I took a taste after I measured the gravity, and IT WAS DELICIOUS! Even before bottling. We both agreed we liked it better than the original!

This Saturday we will bottle it, and impatiently wait. The recipe says three weeks. :( We might try a second batch and I am pondering whether to do an IPA (my favorite beer) or clone of Brains Ale.

Congrats.

Welcome to the hobby/Addiction.

It feels great making a brew that tastes good. Now brew more.

Congrats!

And no, it doesn't get old. At least, it doesn't get old very quickly. I've been doing this a couple years now. And still, every time I hook up a new keg, I'm pleasantly surprised when it turns out so good.

Back