I can finally RDWHAHB! or whatever...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cool Hand

Reaction score
Success! I tried on of my Mr. Beer west coast pale ale's, which I added honey to, and it was delicious. The carbonation was perfect and there was the slightest hint of a honey aftertaste.:mug: Now I hope the rest of my extract breww turn out as well.:D

Right on!

Wait until you run out the first time and the mass brewing begins to insure that never happens again.

I have 22 gallons in fermenters right now. all should be done about st. pattys day.

Reverend JC said:
Right on!

Wait until you run out the first time and the mass brewing begins to insure that never happens again.

Yep. I waited a whole 3 weeks after brewing my first batch to brew up another one. What a mistake that was.

Cool Hand said:
Success! I tried on of my Mr. Beer west coast pale ale's, which I added honey to, and it was delicious. The carbonation was perfect and there was the slightest hint of a honey aftertaste.:mug: Now I hope the rest of my extract breww turn out as well.:D

Nice one. I'm onto my 3rd and 4th batches and am thinking about going to full-size.:mug:

No kidding, I let my first two batches get all carbonated and drinkable then realized I had nothing firmenting. Well, have about 17 or 18 gals worth of ingredients in the mail... won't happen again.

I've pretty much been brewing 5 gal. batches every other week since then. Including the Pilsner I brewed this past weekend I have 15 gallons in various stages. My carboy collection has grown exponentially in the past 4 weeks and doesn't show any signs of stopping!

Back