I am Really New!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njstaticuser

Reaction score
Hello! I would like to start off saying that this site has been a great resource for me for about a half a year now. I have finally decided to introduce myself after all this time! So, do you guys think it is odd that I do not drink beer a lot but like to brew beer? I honestly cannot taste the differences yet but it is such a fun hobby.

I have been brewing for over a year now and I finally stopped making pale ales and this month I started to ferment my very first stout! I am so excited. There are many questions I have about it. But that is for another thread! I have also started to make cheese and I have been reading a lot on capturing wild yeast here!

There is so much I need to know like what certain hops would taste like, different methods of fermentation, what kind of sugars to use, etc. I am slowly learning and the best method for me is trial and error. Hopefully the error will decrease once I familiarize myself well with this site!

Good Morning,and Welcome,Yes it`s a great hobby.The most valuable tool
on HBT is the search function-enjoy.

Back