Hurricane High gravity beer..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timgman

Reaction score
I just bought a ghetto can of hurricane high gravity beer.. I set out to get a 12 pack of dundees craft brews... but I got this too... it's made by anhizer bush.. it's the worst beer of what they have ever produced and it has a cool urban feel to it.. hahaha

must be a malt beer hehehe

I just bought a ghetto can of hurricane high gravity beer.. I set out to get a 12 pack of dundees craft brews... but I got this too... it's made by anhizer bush.. it's the worst beer of what they have ever produced and it has a cool urban feel to it.. hahaha

must be a malt beer hehehe
Wholy crap no wonder it taste so rough it's 8.1 abv.... geesh I just finished the 24 oz and I'm waiting to see if I get a buzz... hehehe It's like slamming 4 buds in a row....

I tried one out of sheer curiosity. It was awful. Add two shots of vodka to a 12 oz can of Budweiser - you'll get the same effect.

I thing you'll need to add some corn sugar and dark coloring.. the **** is rough.. I'm 34 and no gangsta but man that's rough.....

The 40 of Hurrican used to be my drink of choice in high school. I could get 3 for $5, you can't beat that!!! I would slam one, sip the second and pass the hell out! Have another for when I got home the next day

I still see thoes quite often at my age... they are awful, especially warm, but they do get you drunk. If I had to make the decision, I would go for a hurricane over a colt 45, now thoes are just awful!

mmm....anyone remember a malt liqour called Evil Eye (Ojo Malo). It was so sweet tasting it was nasty, but the damn stuff was 10%.....ah good times.

Lately I drink the hurricanes as a warm up for some good beer. Beer costs so much to make, and more to buy good stuff. Hurricanes are .99 at gas station. 1 can is like 4 beers. Cheapest buzz you can get. Good for starter, or drink 2 or 3 cans if your real broke, like I am lately! I cant put down more than 4 before getting real tired, I guess I dont really get messed up off alcohol, at least while im awake! I cant believe they charge same price for 6pack 12 pack as regular beer. Cheaper to buy the 24's in the can.

your a braver man than I. I have had Colt 45 that stuff still ain't as bad as Natty Light.

A true "Value drinker" will buy the natty ice, over the natty light. The ice is 6% alc/vol and the light is like 4. Same price. Taste, the ice is a little worse tasting, but not by much. I can get either for 11.99 for 30 pack.

Back