hullo from philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellardwellerbrewer

Reaction score
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm 50

Just started brewing and I love it. I've been reading a lot of the older posts
and I'll try not to repeat any old questions. I'm on my second A/G batch, it's
a wheat. Adding raspberry puree in secondary in a couple weeks. I've learned a lot from Yooper and Revy, the most important thing is be patient, time heals most problems.

slainte

Thanks I've got a long way to go before I'm really proud of my brewing. Two test subjects (friends) liked my Pliny clone even tho it was way off, but I like learning and reading the forums. Still learning my system my AG pale ale was my first and I made a great wet cardboard beer. Oxidized it and didn't control the ferm temp in the middle of a philly summer. The raspberry wheat I'm hoping will be better with the swamp cooler and ice bottles fermenting around 68f to 70f. Fingers crossed.
Thanks again

Well the Raz Wheat turned out pretty good. I mashed in low 148f, had some problems with the braided screen. I almost ruined the beer but it still turned out ok. Doesn't have a good head, maybe because of the low mash? But it's beer and this is the first brew that I think is good
CHEERS

Back