howdy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, just registered and really like the look. Nice clean look and good info - reminds me of my favorite model railroad forum (my other hobby).

Hello all! :)

Yeah it reminds me of a site dedicated to my other favorite SCUBA DIVING!!

Welcome (oh, and there's an introductions forum in case anyone else wants to say howdy) ;)

Did you find us via alt.homebrewing?

Welcome. You will enjoy the forum.

Janx, you a diver. What is the scuba board you post on? I am usually over at scubaboard.

scubaboard you know it!

I was stoked to find that someone had set up this site with the same software as scubaboard. I'd like it if this site had some of the other flash features turned on, but no biggie.

This past weekend was a perfect weekend for me. Diving Saturday, brewing Sunday. Can't beat that!

Since this thread is hijacked and in the worng place anyway, where do you dive? I'm in the chilly waters of NorCal most of the time...it was 53 on Saturday :D

Janx said:
... (oh, and there's an introductions forum in case anyone else wants to say howdy) ;)

Did you find us via alt.homebrewing?

I just scrolled down after I got home (original posting was from work) ;) and now see the Introductions page. Duh! Will post there next. I found this Forum through rec.crafts.brewing on the Google Groups page.

That sounds like a great weekend. I have not done both in the same weekend yet, but now I have something to aspire to.

I do most of my diving off of N. Carolina. Water is much warmer there, about 68 right now and in the summer up to 78-80. I would have to get a dry suit to dive by you. Guess we should probably move this talk to the general chit chat.

hello everybody.i am rascal from australia normally i can be found on the brew forum grumpy's brewhaus.but there has been a lot of spamers lately.i have been brewing for about 5 years started off like most people using kits.but now got into partial and all grain.and even growing my own hops.

Back