How sad is this...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best-case, getting the beer real cold, setting the PSI at like 30, and shaking every couple of hours, you'd still be looking at tomorrow or Tueday before it was carbed up.

Yeah, I just cut a hole in a Sanyo 4912 and am attaching the tower right now. I get to the very last bolt, and hey, guess what, the ****bags who manufactured that last T-bolt effed it up so it couldn't accept the bolts, and it stripped out my bolt, and now I have to go back to Lowes for the 2nd time today to get another t-nut and bolts. If I had a dollar for every time I had to go to Lowes twice or more in a day because some ****** doesn't know how to do their job and make their stuff right...I'd have lots of dollars.

sorry, a little off-topic, but damn, I wish I could find the guy who screwed up at the manufacturing plant, and stick that t-nut straight up his ass.

Evan! said:
Yeah, I just cut a hole in a Sanyo 4912 and am attaching the tower right now. I get to the very last bolt, and hey, guess what, the ****bags who manufactured that last T-bolt effed it up so it couldn't accept the bolts, and it stripped out my bolt, and now I have to go back to Lowes for the 2nd time today to get another t-nut and bolts. If I had a dollar for every time I had to go to Lowes twice or more in a day because some ****** doesn't know how to do their job and make their stuff right...I'd have lots of dollars.

sorry, a little off-topic, but damn, I wish I could find the guy who screwed up at the manufacturing plant, and stick that t-nut straight up his ass.

I just ordered my Sanyo today. Can't wait!

Evan! said:

Knowing this, as you clearly do, shame on you for not over-buying to prevent the inevitable return trip...

Not to excuse poor manufacturing standards, but it is what it is...

:p

Evan! said:

I always test thread fasteners onto nuts unless I'm buying by the pound - espescially with expensive/specialty types. You ***** abot the mfg QC, but what about yours? Just giving you a hard time btw. I've had many a multiple hw store trip in a day myself

Latest posts

Back