How often do you guys brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I brew either 3, 4 or 6 gallon batches, maybe once every 4 to 8 weeks and that keeps a plentiful supply going. I hear some guys brew every week or two, 5 and sometimes 10 gallons worth at a time. How's a person get through that much beer in just a few days?

I brew 5gal twice a week, just about every single week. It's not me that goes through it. You just need to make enough friends (which isn;t hard when you show them how much beer you need to get rid of)

5 gallons every two or three weeks. I also almost always have a batch of Apfelwein and Skeeter Pee on the go as well.

I brew with a friend of mine. 10 gallon batches every week or two and we just split it in half. I usually go through 10 gallons of beer a month roughly.

Not enough as I would like. Im probably averaging 3-4 4 gallon batches a year. You know its the whole family and kids thing.

Back