How often are you brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I theoretically have an off day in the week as I work at least part of the weekend. Every second or third week that becomes brew day. Generally between 1 and 2 gallon batches. 1 if I have enough to last me a month, 2 if I've been busy and start running short.
Brewing can take as much or little time as you want it to. You can use a time to remind yourself when the mash/wort/hop schedule needs you to actually do something. The rest of the time you could actually be busy with something else without issue.

I go through waves where I want to brew weekly. Sometimes I go months without brewing. I'd like to brew more but I'm trying to make a serious effort to scale down my cellar. I have an actual cellar, a utility closet with another 15 cases of beer, five more cases in my office and several gallons of aging sour/brett beer. I'd like to get my sour blending program back up and running but I'm still drinking sour beers I brewed a decade ago that are getting long in the tooth.

I go through waves where I want to brew weekly. Sometimes I go months without brewing. I'd like to brew more but I'm trying to make a serious effort to scale down my cellar. I have an actual cellar, a utility closet with another 15 cases of beer, five more cases in my office and several gallons of aging sour/brett beer. I'd like to get my sour blending program back up and running but I'm still drinking sour beers I brewed a decade ago that are getting long in the tooth.
If you need some help I could stop by to help you clear out some of the stock in your cellar. It's the least I can do to help out a fellow brewer.

Only beer drinker in the house with a dual tap kegerator. I do not always have both taps in service. Usually always have a NEIPA and I'll brew random stuff for the other tap.

I brew roughly every 1-1.5 months. I work 5 days a week, 2 of those from home --assuming no PTO taken.

Not nearly enough for my taste! My lazy brother only is motivated about four times a year. I once brewed 8 weekends in a row.

Back