How much does a full corny keg weigh do you think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna say. I've read some real horror stories wrt Tylenol and alcohol. I'd opt for ibuprofen...

Cheers!
Ibuprofen isn't a good mix either.
https://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/which-pain-relievers-can-you-take-alcohol
(probably not the most reliable source, but one of the first that came up with a quick google search)

Bottom line: Just don't take pain relievers with alcohol or even if you drink regularly. Some aren't as bad as others, but none of them are a great mix.

I was gonna say. I've read some real horror stories wrt Tylenol and alcohol. I'd opt for ibuprofen...

Cheers!
I'm going to try to get by as much as I can with frozen peas. I'm sure there will be a little Tylenol, but I don't plan drinking a ton either. Probably just my usual beer or two.

Glad to hear it's going well. The peace of mind is worth it!

I was given 10mg of valium before going in. I had no cares. Even created a haiku for my Dr...

To Doctor Massan
I wish to give many thanks
Soon, I'm shooting blanks

He had me repeat it so his nurse could write it down. Probably not my wisest move to make a dude working on my junk, laugh.

Back