How much beer do you drink daily?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday - Thursday I probably only have 1-2 pints of my homebrew. On the weekend though I might have 1 or 2 pints and then go play Beirut with my friends and at that point I usually keep playing until I wake up the following afternoon. :drunk: Its not that I enjoy getting trashed, I'm just a lot better at that game than my friends and once you start getting into double digit wins things start to get pretty fuzzy. :drunk:

I work graveyard shift. When I get home at about 5:15AM I do a shot of bourbon and 2 pints. My pain killer and sleeping pill (-:

Bob

I'm trying to limit myself lately. I'm down to maybe 10-12 per week. That however could be all in one night or over the whole week.

Depends a lot if the Leafs win or lose Saturday nights. lol

Typically, 1-3 on weeknights (or whenever I fall asleep in the recliner) and 6+ weekends. It's that blasted band lifestyle.

freddie-mercury-rage-pose-template.png

WIn

I'm also in the boat if trying to cut back my consumption. Now that I'm limiting I'm down to maybe only 2 nights a week that I'll have 2 or 3 and then another 2-3 on Saturday. During football season always a few beers during the games!

Usually 4 total during the week (Sunday-Thursday). and then 2-4 on Fridays and Saturdays unless I am going out somewhere and then that # can climb to 12-15 on the weekends :)

I too am more of a social drinker, but do love a good beer, even by myself.

I'm changing my previous post. I am curtailing my drinking not that I was ever a excessive drinker. I am on a bit of a weight loss/ liver detox kick. For all my HBT friends don't misunderstand this has no impact on my brewing schedule this only means more parties at my place !!!!

Typically 18 to 30 a week, but I usually only drink on the weekends and my days off and after work and in days that end in y

Last Saturday I had 26, 3 shots of whiskey, 8 jello shots. But that's not usual, it was a friends 30th bday

BobBailey said:
I work graveyard shift. When I get home at about 5:15AM I do a shot of bourbon and 2 pints. My pain killer and sleeping pill (-:

Bob

I use to work 7pm to 7am I'd take 4-5 shots of Scotch and have 2 beets for a night cap

Now that i have a different profession i drink a pint during weekdays and a twelve pack on Saturday im always changing the beer i drink.

2-4 daily 6+ if something is going on. Im gone 28 days and then home 28 days so I dry out when im gone and I catch up when im home.

Wow, I'm on the weak side here. I have 0-1 beers on weeknights and unless there's a party or something I might have 2-3 on a Friday/Saturday night. Most of the time I don't go through more than a 6 pack in a week. Then again I'm still waiting on my first HB to bottle condition a little (to fix my newb brewing mistakes) so I haven't started drinking my own yet.

haha - what night??? six to ten if i have to work, ten to twelve if i have worked, two to four if i shut the bar down the night before... who knows?? - i've haven't pooped solid in 15 years... does whiskey count as beer?

haha - what night??? six to ten if i have to work, ten to twelve if i have worked, two to four if i shut the bar down the night before... who knows?? - i've haven't pooped solid in 15 years... does whiskey count as beer?

I like the cut of your jib.:mug:

Monday night here and I'm on my fourth pint, about to get my fifth. It's even a work night. Typical weekday.

1 glass of wine M-F, usually a cocktail or 2 Friday, Saturday 2 beers. That's when I'm drinking by myself. When I'm with friends You can times all that by 5 which is every other week. Probably more descriptive then you wanted but hey, I'm honest:)

Just finished my keezer about 2 weeks ago. Te first 1/6th barrel I ran threw it was gone in 5 days.

Agreed. Seems reasonable. Still make it to work on time so who cares haha. I just put a 1/6th barrel of Alaska brewing company white in there on Monday evening. It's over half gone already so I might be a little ahead of pace on this one ha but I did my first brew batch last night so that 3 hrs of standing around in the kitchen made me pretty thirsty.

I have 2 on weeknights pretty much like clockwork. Maybe 3 or 4 on weekends and 5+ if I have something going on.

Maybe a 12 pack or so a week under normal conditions. Sometimes more. Sometimes less.

On a weeknight no more than 10. On a weekend night, who knows... a lot as long as it's tasty.

I seem to go on benders and than none for a while. Working at a bar makes it more difficult as you really want to drink after pouring beer all night for other people. I'll spend one week averaging 6+ a day and then not drink for the next week. It all depends.

A lot more now that I home brew beer, I tend to put away 1 to 2 of my homebrewed 22oz bombers a night these days. I still buy a 6 pack of beer from the liqueur store from tome to time when I'm planning what I'm going to brew next just to make sure that's the style I want 5 gal of in my pipeline

Back