How many pounds of coffee roasted in 2019?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upload_2019-11-20_19-22-7.png

So tonight I roasted 3,564 grams. Finished the bag of double washed Banko, then did 1000 each of Colombia, and another Ethiopian that is really fantastic...IMO!!

7.857 lbs

490.431 + 6 = 496.431

12 half pound roasts
11/23/19
Wet Hulled Bangli Kintamani Bali-
Lo Mejor de Timana Colombia
Helsar Miguel Rojas Costa Rica
Finca Santa Julia Bourbon El Salvador
Agaro Genji Challa Lot 13 Ethiopia-
Cerro Negro La Lesquiñada Honduras
11/06/19 6
Dry Process Guji Anasora ethiopia
Org. Terruño Nayarita Washed Mexico
San Antonio Las Botijas Honduras
RFA Org. Balinese Kintamani Natural bali
Tolima China Alta Colombia
Buenos Aires Mill -Los Pinos Nicaragua

Haven't posted in a while. This morning, I finished my 50lb sack of Ethiopia Sidama Bensa Segra, which puts me at 107 lbs so far for the year. Now to figure out what to buy next.

Thread total is 546.4 lbs

View attachment 657427

I must be the only one roasting round here!!! lmao!!! Here is update going back to the 12th.

I’ve been roasting and roasting a batch right now but haven’t posted in a while. I’ll need to calculate my totals this weekend after finding my last post and update here. It’s been a fair amount but not like you. [emoji6]

+ 6
= 605.414 total

12/21/19 6 roasts
Xinabajul Aler Villatoro Guatemala
Org. Washed Altura Chiapas - BCT Select Mexico
Organic Dry Process Sidama Shantawene Ethiopia
Organic Sidama Shantawene Village Ethiopia-
Dry Process Buenos Aires Caturra Nicaragua
Dry Process Sironko Town Lot 6 Uganda
12/05/19 6 roasts
RFA Org. Balinese Kintamani Natural bali
Dry Process Illubabor Dabi Ethiopia
Agaro Duromina Coop Lot 17 Ethiopia-
Xinabajul Antonio Castillo Guatemala
Cerro Negro La Lesquiñada Honduras
Org. Terruño Nayarita Washed Mexico

I did nine pounds of Rwanda Nyamasheke Nyakabingo Station in late December, bringing my final total to 116 lbs for 2019.

Assuming there are no other slackers like me, that puts the final tally for the thread at 635.414 lbs. Though I do question the need for three digits of precision. We're talking a 62nd of an ounce here, or less than half a gram.

I did nine pounds of Rwanda Nyamasheke Nyakabingo Station in late December, bringing my final total to 116 lbs for 2019.

Assuming there are no other slackers like me, that puts the final tally for the thread at 635.414 lbs. Though I do question the need for three digits of precision. We're talking a 62nd of an ounce here, or less than half a gram.
Another slacker here! My total for the year was 49.571. I'm going to go ahead and round up that .015lb.

That brings the 2019 total up to 685lb!

Back