How many gallons of homebrew in 2015?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished brewing my last regular batch of the year. 10 gallons of oatmeal stout with Maris Otter for a base. This brings my yearly total to 210 gallons (that is right, 210 gallons). My goal was to just exceed the "legal" volume limit for brewing in my state of 200 gallons. We give away 60-70% of what I brew to friends and coworkers.

26,671 gallons

Just finished brewing my last regular batch of the year. 10 gallons of oatmeal stout with Maris Otter for a base. This brings my yearly total to 210 gallons (that is right, 210 gallons). My goal was to just exceed the "legal" volume limit for brewing in my state of 200 gallons. We give away 60-70% of what I brew to friends and coworkers.

26,671 gallons

AND this Post

10 started last Sunday lol
:drunk:

+ 10 gals
=26,681

PLUS
+ My 10 gals of Great Lakes Christmas Ale CLONE

= 26,691 :mug:

lifes challenges have kept me from brewing since may, but i finally got settled into my new house, and am back at it in full force.

26,997 + 5 gal IIPA

=27,003 + 5 gal IPA

=27,008

Brewing my first 5 gal batch after getting the itch over the summer with a 1 gal Amber Ale. Today we are brewing NB Mustache Envy Belgain Stout

So this is beer in the fermentor right? I have 2 gallons of my Fire Crotch IPA right now. Should be ready for bottling Dec. 23 and after three weeks of bottling Jan. 13, my daughters birthday. 25972.

Back