How many gallons of homebrew in 2015?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I fixed it. From Kiichi's post until now there have been 148 gallons. The correct total is 21185.5.

Someone smack sae220261 for A) messing up the count and B) using commas for decimals (european style) then using a comma american style for separating thousands and for decimals in the same number.

I'll add on to get that last mess out of the way

21185.5 +
5 gallons Edwort's robust porter (where has he been??)
+
5 gallons blonde ale
+
5 gallons two hearted ale clone
+
5 gallons caribou slobber (copied from northern brewer)
=
21205.5 gallons

+ 5.5 gallons of an oatmeal milk stout = 21,221.5

Holy crap, finally got to brew yesterday after a 4 month layoff. Coaching kids, vacation, house renovation. Man it was nice, did two batches because my pipeline is non-existent now.

21,221.5 = 6 gallons Amber Ale + 6 gallons cascade pale ale.

= 21,233.5

+5g IPA, "The Impostor"
+5g dry-hopped Kolsch, "Born & Raised"
+5g IPA, unnamed
+5g Strong Ale, "Powersurge Ale"
+5g Pumpkin Ale, "Talking Pumpkin"
+5g English Brown Ale, unnamed

= 21,352

Funny thing, I just tallied this up last night. 60 gallons of 10 different types so far. I did the mocha espresso stout and west coast IPA twice. So, that brings the tally to 21,422.

Going through my brewersfriend brew log I have brewed 128 gallons thus far this year. Seems excessive until I realize I have 60 on deck right now over the next 10 days.

I think I'm in the 300 club if there is one?

Going through my brewersfriend brew log I have brewed 128 gallons thus far this year. Seems excessive until I realize I have 60 on deck right now over the next 10 days.

I think I'm in the 300 club if there is one?

Add it on, this is a running total of how many gallons of HB that have been brewed collectively.
If you enter the 300 club no one will rat you out, you must of dumped some;)

Dunno what happened to the math with Vraftsman ^^^^

+ 5 gallons pumpkin ale
+ 5 gallons chocolate porter
+ 5 gallons belgian saison
+ 5 gallons farmhouse saison

Latest posts

Back