How many gallons of homebrew in 2015?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have brewed 5 batches this year... Volumes are at bottling:

3.75gal of an Amber Ale
4gal of Hefeweizen
3.75gal of a DIPA
4.5gal of Milk Stout
5gal of Oktoberfest Lager

+10 gal pale ale batch split into: 5 gal of s05 pineapple pale and 5 gal of mango-peach belgian pale

Been a while since I added to the mix...
17,217 +
10 gal Irish Red, 10 Gal Cream ale, 5 gal Dubbel, 5 gal Bier de garde, 5 gal pumpkin ale, 5 gal SMASH, 5 Gal kama citra IPA, 5 Gal White house honey ale, 5 Gal Dry Irish stout, 5 Gal Woot Stout, 5 Gal Hefeweizen-wheat

Dang...been busy this year! LOL...

Been a while since I added to the mix...
17,217 +
10 gal Irish Red, 10 Gal Cream ale, 5 gal Dubbel, 5 gal Bier de garde, 5 gal pumpkin ale, 5 gal SMASH, 5 Gal kama citra IPA, 5 Gal White house honey ale, 5 Gal Dry Irish stout, 5 Gal Woot Stout, 5 Gal Hefeweizen-wheat

Dang...been busy this year! LOL...

17,283 + 5Gal of Gordon Strong's Columbus Pale Ale w/16oz Wet Zeus Hops = 17,288

Brewed 5 ga of an American Amber, 5 ga of Cream Ale and a 5 ga of Specialty Rocktoberfest Ale. Running Total is now 17343.

Hecliff

Brewed 5 ga of an American Amber, 5 ga of Cream Ale and a 5 ga of Specialty Rocktoberfest Ale. Running Total is now 17343.

Hecliff

6 gallons of A Bomb inspired stout and 11 gallons of IPA from a couple weeks ago = 17360

The simple answer is you get 100 gallons per person over 21 per year, in your household legally. How did this get to 200 pages? I get 300 gallons a year I brew and drink with friends about 175 gallons

The simple answer is you get 100 gallons per person over 21 per year, in your household legally. How did this get to 100 pages?

Your simple answer is an Over complication. This thread isnt 1 person it's open for everyone to post what they've brewed.

Then state it, The thread should ask "How much did you brew in 2015 so far?"

technically I suppose you are correct since the initial post assumes that you have knowledge of previous years threads related to homebrew totals. that said a cursory review of the thread should make it fairly obvious that a large number of people are posting their totals.

Back