How many gallons of homebrew in 2014?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+2.5 gallons Raison d'Saison

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

5.5 gallons of an IPA I'm calling Polar Vortex IPA that I just finished brewing!

=

Like the name this damn weather has made it impossible for me to brew this is the worst winter in a long time here in NW Ohio. When this weather lets up i'm brewing an F you polar vortex ipa.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Got 5 gallons of a New Zealand Honey IPA ready to bottle. Brewed it on the 20th.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

3.5 pale ale. Sad panda. I really need to figure out where I'm falling short. Pre boil volume was basically a gallon off and then I think my boil off is much greater than I thought. I measured, but I think I measured wrong, clearly. If I have 6 gallons pre boil and 3.5 in the fermenter, I lost what I think is a good half gallon to trub...anyway, at least I have some beer. My mash efficiency according to beer smith is great. The efficiency under fermenter is like 51%. :(

3.5 pale ale.

So 3372.5. Try fridging your trub for a few days to separate the wort, then add it to the fermenter once it's up to temp.

+5 "imperial esb"\barleywine thing
+5 smoky amber
+8 belgian pale
+2.5 saaz cider
+2.5 citra cider
_______

Transcendental Pale Ale - 5 gallons

3426 gallons

3 gallons of F you polar vortex IPA. What a disastrous brew day! The wort wouldn't boil vigorously on my Glass stovetop causing me to end up with diluted wort and after using all the ice in the house the wort was only down to 120s ended up opening the fermenter several times to check the temperature after putting it on my porch to cool. Meanwhile my cultured Conan yeast sat on the counter for hours if this beer isn't contaminated then sanitation is overrated. This is my first and last beer on the stovetop.
Total = 3429

+11gal Sheep in a Jeep RyePA (5.5gal WLP051 and (5.5gal WLP644)

= 3,472

Back