How many gallons of homebrew in 2010?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 gallons of Pale Ale last Friday. I'm definitely making up for my lack of brewing the first half of the year.

17782 + 5 = 17787

5 gallons milk stout
5 gallons pepper beers (secondaried with 5 diff peppers in 5x 1gal jugs)
3 gallons palisade APA
5 gallons hefeweizen
1 gallon xocolytl ale
5 gallons pliny the evil (black IIPA)
3.25 gallons blackberry american wheat
3.25 gallons serrano/panca american wheat

17822.5 + 30.5 =

5 gal red ale
5 gal apa
5 gal centennial ipa
5 gal american light w/lime
5 gal nut black ale

17849.5+25=17874.5

I really hope you guys don't ask me to list them all. I keep detailed records, but I just don't feel like typing them all out. This is as of yesterday...

17874.5 + 455 = 18,329.5

You brew 19 gallons per week? I feel like such an amateur.

Actually, I calculated it to 17.5 gallons a week. You're not as much of an amateur as you think.:mug:

That is a lot of beer though, I'm only up to 65 for the year, so I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm brewing again this Tuesday, and I plan on another batch this month. These two will bring me up to 85 gallons. Still not anywhere close to that number.:mad:

[edit]
I've already added my brews to this thread, and I will add the batches as I brew them, so please don't add the numbers to the total. Thank you
[/edit]

5gal tonight maybe more this weekend we'll see.

Since I'm pretty new here.....I have to guess there's an explanation for the previous three posts ( and many others ). That can't be 18,000 + gallons this year? Lifetime? Do you work in a brewery? I've been wondering for weeks :)

Since I'm pretty new here.....I have to guess there's an explanation for the previous three posts ( and many others ). That can't be 18,000 + gallons this year? Lifetime? Do you work in a brewery? I've been wondering for weeks :)

Its a running tab of all the gallons brewed by us members. (for 2010)

Didn't update my gallonage for awhile. I brewed 84 gallons since I last updated

+ 84

For the record, I'm at 183 gallons for the year :rockin:

Back